I'm thinking about this as the next step. I like the S400, but already have the hypermax kit w/ a modded H2 w/ a 66mm wheel.
These are the questions that I have.
1. What were you running before the K31? H2? S300?
2. What kind of difference did you notice in the spool? Worse? Same? Better? And how much worse, same or better?
3. How much boost do you see w/ it and what kind of EGTs
are you seeing?
4. Where does the K31 light? I notice that the modded H2 lights around 10psi Is the K31 stronger off the bottom, or does it come on a bit later?
4. Do you see any kind of surge? (I heard that it could surge while towing)
5. What other mods are you running? Fuel system? Injectors? Oil? ...?
6. What do you use the truck for? DD? Towing? Pulling? Drags?
7. What are your overall impressions of the K31? Dig it? Hate it? Would go back to the previous setup?
I'm really interested in this turbo, but I finally got the H2 tuned right and it runs pretty good. I'm just thinking "bigger and better"
I do use the truck a lot for towing heavy, so that is also another factor in my decision.
Thanks guys. I appreciate your input.