Help Not sure What I have - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-19-2013, 05:10 AM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

Help Not sure What I have

I bought a 02 superduty from a a dealer but I bought the truck before the dealer could even look at it in there shop I literaly bought the truck right as it came in. I thought it was all stock but the turbo is stamped ats the pedistol is factory looking but not factory the truck has a crossover tube on the heads and the truck also had a exhaust on it that I did know and was fimilar with but as far as what turbo I have or what other mods it has I am un sure I want to do injectors and I do know the truck had a terminator pump in it due to fact of finding recipt for it but I really would like to know what turbo it has it has factory uppipes but intake is 4 inch and turbo has quick spool up like a 38r and is actually bigger than 38r I know because my brother has one is it possible its a modified 38r with ats housings and wheels or did ats offer a complete bolt on turbo at one point I will try to get good pictures if I can a friend of mine thinks its a complete turbo but not sure what it is also the truck has a problem it is burning icp sensors not sure why I have replaced the icp and ipr and hpop last spring now I am only pushing 2800 psi to the injectors and throwing a icp pressure code why is this? Well any help on this would be usefull thanks a bunch guys
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-19-2013, 10:46 PM
PSN Newb

Re: Help Not sure What I have

If you removed the terminator HPOP and installed a factory replacement, and have stock injectors, and have a tuner, 2800 lbs is about all you will see if that.

2000 F250 CC SB 4x4, 7.3 diesel, 4R100, 4"lift, AIS intake, 38R Turbo, Turbonetics outlet, Swamps 200/30 Hybrids, Swamps tunes, Swamps IDM, 4" MBRP, BTS valvebody, 6.0 cooler, ISSPRO fuel press, boost, egt, trans, water temp, ScanGage, Melling Lpop, FRx, Hutch mod, spin on filter/separator, Bosch pump, DIY 3/8 fuel lines, OCR, HPx, Autoenginuity.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-19-2013, 10:52 PM
FORD..THE ROCK CRUSHER

2800 at what duty cycle??? 2800 means nothing with out it...

Early 99 7.3 F350 auto,TN T-4 mount with a s467 for air,H-11's stud's SRP 1.1 for oil all supplied by unlimited diesel..beehives, DI push rod's, new alliant 315/200 hybrids,Driven diesel fuel system with a fuel lab 41401. ...tuned by Gearhead..
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

88 F250 7.3 IDI plow truck 112k - bone stock.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-19-2013, 10:58 PM
PSN Veteran

how many icp sensore have you gone through.

period's and comma's will help us help you...
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-20-2013, 06:29 AM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

1 in a lil over a year
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-20-2013, 06:29 AM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

and what ever factory ts tunes duty cycle
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-20-2013, 06:30 AM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

And a dealer by me said I should see 3000 psi all day long out of a factory pump and factory injectors.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-20-2013, 08:45 PM
PSN Local

Ask the dealer you bought the truck from for the phone number of the guy that traded it in. They usually will give it to you. That's worked for me anyway. That is assuming it was traded in...

2K Excursion, AFEII intake, 4" straight exhaust, DP F6, 200cc singles, 38R, RR, T500, ATS stage II with 5 star tc

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode