lund products - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-02-2013, 09:18 PM Thread Starter
PSN Local

lund products

anyone have a visor on there truck im curious to see how it looks and am contemplating on geting one

also anyone have a racer back as well im curious to see what they look like, nice or some ricer piece of sh1t like those anzo tail lights

Old Red
94 ECLB 4x4
97 7.3L OBDII
ZF5 Spd
Sthbend clutch
Swamps 160/100
Stock Tuned TS chip
Intercooled
D66
Swamps IDM
Superduty HPOP

66 Kaiser M35A2 For Sale
7.8L I6 White Multifuel
5 Spd 2 Spd T-case
1k miles
500 hrs

87 D150 4x2
Slant 6, 4 spd

89 W350 4x4
6bt NV4500 5 spd

66 Caprice
72 Roadrunner
R&R in progress
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-02-2013, 09:23 PM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Re: lund products

Nice post...

Wrong section, no punctuation, and a gaggle of misspelled words...

Nice job idiot.

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-03-2013, 12:23 AM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSIPSD View Post
Nice post...

Nice job idiot.
hardass, lol.

heres a pic of my old truck with a visor.

SOLD - 2001 7.3 zf6 sclb 4 inch exhaust, s&b intake, ts chip

SOLD - 2002 7.3 ecsb 4" exhaust, s&b intake, diesel site wicked wheel 2, diesel site 4r100 trans, 175/80 injectors, tuned by gear head

CURRENT - 2013 6.7 ccsb - Absolute performance intake, Absolute performance egr delete, Absolute performance tuning, 5" exhaust

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-03-2013, 12:52 PM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Nice post...

Nice job idiot.
i love you....no homo
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-04-2013, 02:09 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Quote:
Nice post...

Nice job idiot.

wrong section ... I think not kind sir. Due to the fact that some trucks were not obtainable with the visors from the factory, that makes them an add on and by definition an aftermarket item. Thus this post is indeed in the precise and proper division of this extensively helpful forum (7.3L Powerstroke - Aftermarket and Performance). It has come to my attention that this forum is only as good as those who are on it. Those who are constantly giving the aid of their knowledge to others in their time of need. People call others out on something so trivial like spelling errors, much to my chagrin, when quite frankly, no one gives a F l_l C K. In prospect, nothing would delight me so, then you to procure a better use of your time. With that said I am utterly unequivocal that you fathom my impecable grammer and spelling.

I will post/type how i want to, if you dislike it then dont read mine.
thank you and have a nice night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7.3 View Post
hardass, lol.

heres a pic of my old truck with a visor.

i didnt realize they had visors that fit superdutys how much did that run ya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeTrain45 View Post
i love you..
what are you some kind of faggot? .... nice truck i am a sucker for two tone:)

Old Red
94 ECLB 4x4
97 7.3L OBDII
ZF5 Spd
Sthbend clutch
Swamps 160/100
Stock Tuned TS chip
Intercooled
D66
Swamps IDM
Superduty HPOP

66 Kaiser M35A2 For Sale
7.8L I6 White Multifuel
5 Spd 2 Spd T-case
1k miles
500 hrs

87 D150 4x2
Slant 6, 4 spd

89 W350 4x4
6bt NV4500 5 spd

66 Caprice
72 Roadrunner
R&R in progress
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-04-2013, 02:20 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Nice post...

Nice job idiot.
WTF did I tell you

about your tendency to sugar coat chit and beat around the bush ?

DTR's Donation page

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP DTR Ron
you are missed and will live on through your great video library contribution to the DIY community

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-04-2013, 02:23 AM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Quote:
Originally Posted by strokerlahov View Post

wrong section ... I think not kind sir. Due to the fact that some trucks were not obtainable with the visors from the factory, that makes them an add on and by defination an aftermarket item. Thus this post is indeed in the precise and proper division of this extensively helpful forum (7.3L Powerstroke - Aftermarket and Preformance). It has come to my attention that this forum is only as good as those who are on it. Those who are constently giving the aid of their knowledge to others in their time of need. People call others out on something so trivial like spelling errors, much to my chagrin, when quite frankly, no one gives a F l_l C K. In prospect, nothing would delight me so, then you to procure a better use of your time. With that said I am utterly unequivocal that you fathom my impecable grammer and spelling.

I will post/type how i want to, if you dislike it then dont read mine.
thank you and have a nice night.
So lets go over this, I'll try to provide as much info and links as possible because its quite clear you have some kind of mild retardation...

The section you posted in...

7.3L Power Stroke - Aftermarket Performance - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

The description of this subsection, keeping in mind its in the 99-2013 sections...

Quote:
Aftermarket & Performance discussion pertaining to the 7.3L Power Stroke Engine. Post your new mods, and any other performance related info here.
Now if you had a 99-2013 truck you could have posted in this section...

1999-2010 Super Duty General Aftermarket - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

Which has an interesting description of...

Quote:
Discussion of tires, aftermarket cosmetic accessories, etc for 1999-2010 Model Year Ford Super Duties. -
I more then likely would have called you out there, simply because when people bitch about the search function not working, its because they don't post in the right sections...

But... Of course...

You have an OBS... Meaning a 92-97 truck... Meaning you should have posted here...

1994-1997 General Aftermarket - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

Which has a subtitle of...

Quote:
Discussion of adding lifts, tires, cosmetic accessories, toolboxes, plows, anything non-performace aftermarket on your 1994-1997 powerstroke.
So quite clearly you must be illiterate or just dumb... You tell us?

And just for referace... I had a Lund Visor on my 97...

Leaky POS, ended up having to thru bolt it to keep it from tearing sheet metal. The fastback fairings are gay as hell, but sound like there right up your alley.

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-04-2013, 02:56 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Curiosity killed the cat satisfaction brought it back. I am neither illiterate or dumb in any way and I am not a genius either. I have no problem admitting that or if i am wrong which i could do but no offense chief, I think your overlooking a detail, the lund products are aftermarket for what ever year truck they are manufactured for. Seeing as they have them for superduties that puts this post (once again) in the right ball park. No where in this thread was i referring to my obs i simply stated "anyone have a visor on there truck im curious to see how it looks and am contemplating on geting one" so think about what it could be for maybe the 99 thru 03 im buying.

On to the other business you are right i should have posted it in the general aftermarket section instead of the performance section. silly me like it hasn't happened before.

also i heard a quote from someone a while back it was

"Arguing on the internet is like running the special olympics, even if you win your still retarded."

just something for you to keep in mind when your doing your online activities, it changed my view maybe it will change yours who knows

as per your obs it looks nice except for the bug deflector

Old Red
94 ECLB 4x4
97 7.3L OBDII
ZF5 Spd
Sthbend clutch
Swamps 160/100
Stock Tuned TS chip
Intercooled
D66
Swamps IDM
Superduty HPOP

66 Kaiser M35A2 For Sale
7.8L I6 White Multifuel
5 Spd 2 Spd T-case
1k miles
500 hrs

87 D150 4x2
Slant 6, 4 spd

89 W350 4x4
6bt NV4500 5 spd

66 Caprice
72 Roadrunner
R&R in progress
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-04-2013, 02:59 AM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

That bug defector keep the hood 100% perfect for 270k before I sold the truck. My 2001 had one from new to about 40k ago. Hood was perfect until I removed it. Now I have rock chips all over it.

Big fan of bug deflectors.

Joe
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-04-2013, 03:23 AM
Administrator

I never thought of Lund as crappy I have a visor on My 81 fullsize Jimmy

if it leaks or pulls out of the sheet metal I wouldn't blame the visor
I would blame the install or hardware

DTR's Donation page

RIP DTR Ron
you are missed and will live on through your great video library contribution to the DIY community

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode