Well I did a whole lot to my truck this Friday. New chip installed (get to that later), 1.15 housing and beans adapter installed, new turbo o rings, modded my PCM
Box, cut up a jeep, installed new uppipe donuts, fixed a boost leak, AutoE showed up in the mail and I data logged some stuff, umm I think that's all for Friday.
Anyway lets start off with my dyno numbers from last week 467/922. I wonder how much THIS HURT my numbers.
I took the turbo out and found that, did not even touch it until after I took the turbo out.
Well Here's some pics from the housing install.
Here's the PCM
box I modded.
Now I can remove the chip w/o pulling the PCM
box or pcm
I went pulling with my new pulling tune from Jody. Talk about smoking in the upper RPM's... these pulls were 3300-3400 rpms.
First pull was horrible since the track was crap and the sled was hooked wrong. So here's my second hook which resulted in them reseting the sled.
And finally here was the hook that counted since I dropped positions after they READJUSTED the sled again after my 2nd pull.
I ended up 260 feet... in fourth place. Really could have used some more aggressive tires since it was pretty sloppy, but I like it like that.
I have a ton of pictures from the housing swap that will go up later.
Here are the jeep pics.
I want to say thanks to everyone that has ever helped me, and every million posts that I have read that have put me where I am today with my ability to diagnose and work on these trucks. I also want to thank jody for sending me another chip out so I could make this pull with the new tuning. It worked out great. I think that's all for now. As I think of anything else I'll post it up