Great Customer Service from Pureflow Tech - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-15-2008, 08:26 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Great Customer Service from Pureflow Tech

I wanted to give credit to Pureflow Technologies for their quick response in helping me out.

I had an Airdog 100 on my truck running to the stock fuel pump. I had purchased a Raptor RP100 fuel pump from Mike at Airflow a few months back. He told me it had been sitting around and had some fittings missing. So I got it at a a very good price. But I left is sitting on my bench all this time. Thursday I had a problem with my stock pump that I did not discover until 4:00pm. I called Pureflow Tech and those folks sent out a custom install package with only what I needed and a price reflecting only those items. Considering I finished my conversation with them around 4:30 or so I was surprised to receive the package Friday before I even got home for work.

Unbelievable that even though I did not get the pump from them or buy it new from one of their vendors they bent over backwards to get me the stuff I needed. We had a camping trip planned for that weekend and because they got it to me so quickly I was able to install it in time to take my family on the RV trip..no problems. I know this sounds like an Amazon.com feedback response but I find it rare when a business acts this way so I felt the least I could do was share.

2010 6.4 LB CC 4x4

ROLL TIDE!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-16-2008, 02:16 AM
PSN Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JohnT
Re: Great Customer Service from Pureflow Tech

Thats awesome they hooked ya up! Congrats!

99 PSD 4x4 CCLB
05 PSD 4x2 RCLB

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode