Any one know anythign about these? - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-08-2008, 08:19 PM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

Any one know anythign about these?

I want to do the CCV mod. I found this and didn't know if it would work for our kind of trucks? Also what is the CFM required for proper breathing. http://www.maesco.com/products/racor...ccv_intro.html

99.5 F350 cc PSD. BD Dyno 318/748. 4" lift, Fox Shocks 35" BFG AT's and Weld wheels, ATS 4R100 stage4 trans and converter, ATS compressor housing. EBP delete fix, Over boost fix, TS 4 position chip 50 75 100 and 140 hp, Hypermax 5" exhaust, three gauge pillar set tranny temp pyro and boost. Extreme Duty air cleaner
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-09-2008, 03:05 AM
What else?

Send a message via AIM to smokyred
Re: Any one know anythign about these?

BD Power makes a CCV reroute system now, and it looks like one of those canisters is what comes in the kit. I bet you can build your own copy for alot less than BD's kit.

Dave

'08 F250 6.4/Torqshift Spartan 310EL, Flo-Pro 4", White_monster air intake, RCD 4-link, RS9000's 584/1330
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Taking a break from trucks to play with guns!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-09-2008, 12:06 PM
PSN Veteran

check out the sticky for guzzle's mods thats what i did, i got about 25 bucks in it. works great!

LUKE

2002 CCLB AUT0 4X4

S&B, DI/PRICOL GAUGES, CCV, ZOODAD, TS CHIP-MATT AT GEARHEAD,
38R, ADRENALINE, SWAMP'S IDM, 4" T/B MBRP
05 CONVERSION, 4 INCH LIFT, 325/65-18 FIERCE ATTITUDE M/T
WILSON 5000 GALAXY DX66

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-09-2008, 01:13 PM
PSN Local

Racor also makes the CCV3550 that is a direct bolt on for the 7.3Ls. Its a little pricey at ~$370 though.

Racor CCV 3550-FRD-02

2002 F250SD SC LB 4x4, AFE Stage 2 PG7, MBRP T304 Cool Duals, BD Exhaust Brake, WW, ATS Housing, FTVB, TM Wastegate Controller, Brite Box, CCV Mod, Coolant Filter, 9 Isspro Performax gauges.

To-Do: Air-Lift Air Bags install

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-09-2008, 09:32 PM
PSN Local

Ran mine at a 45 into the exhaust by the t-case cost about $12 and a half hour or my time.

99 ExCab Sb 6spd pulling truck (PULL-N-PRAY)

08 cclb
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-10-2008, 11:08 AM
PSN Veteran

Make one out of PCV pipe, fittings and scrubby pads from the kitchen. Put a drain on the bottom. 15 bucks, and your done I bet. I have not done one yet, still venting to the atmosphere... (Bad, I know,, tree huggers....)

*48* Jim T. 2011 F-350 Lariat, CC, LB, SRW. White Platinum Metallic Tricoat. Black leather seats, I probably wont have*PMS,, with this one, at least no major attacks of it!
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-11-2008, 12:44 PM
PSN Veteran

Diesel Innovations sells the same Racor setup.

Current- 2006 Harley Davidson Edition F250 6.0L w/a "BUILT" engine, Unfortunately mis-assembled and installed by CenTex Diesel and a NAPD Heavy Hauler RACE SERIES Transmission

Previous- 2001 Platinum Edition F250 7.3L
SCT LW and FICM tuning-

Regulated Return fuel kits-

ENOUGH SAID

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode