Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

HEY CHARLES I BLEW IT UP!

2K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  QtrHorse 
#1 ·
Just thought I'd let you know about it since you had the EPIC rant a few months back about Propane. All 8 were cracked and number 5 was missing a small piece in the middle...:poke:

Anyhow..new balanced rotating assembly, port and polished heads, ceramic coating and many "beddins" mods going into it.

Probably leave the lp off this time...:rockon:

#4 ·
lol I hear ya...forged rods anyway..it'll be all motor with definately more power..but I have a go-fast car..just want power and reliability now in the truck!

Charles..yeah i have been able to keep it under 1300 99% of the time towing..the 6.0 cooler dropped egts towing for me by about 180-200 degrees..but no complaints after that many miles..
Peace!:D

#5 ·
Well if you were in or around 1300 as your usual max, then I would say it rules out egt most likely.

Either way, I'm sorry to see that you're having to rebuild. But it sounds like you've got a good game plan.

#6 ·
You drove that thing like it was a rental car from what I remember. I was in Randy's truck one day and you came up next to us pulling a gooseneck with a backhoe on it. You raced us up a small hill that day. I just new it was going to blow that day.

I didn't know Beddins still worked on diesels. Did he get all that stuff (owed a few people money and parts) take care of from a year ago?

#8 ·
Charles..thanks for the kind words..sorry for being a horse's ass a few months back!

qtr...LMAO! Yep beddins is still definately in it..I believe he took care of all the past drama although I can't say for sure..not even going down that road! He has always taken care of me and I have always felt I got more than my money's worth when dealing with him.I have called him numerous times and he has always taken the time to troubleshoot over the phone and point me in the right direction. LOL You should see his 6.0 variable vane on a 7.3 with a modified freightliner intercooler and 4" plumbing, electric fans etc etc .sick sick sick!... Hopefully I will have the truck back a week from friday and it'll be interesting to see what it will do on the rollers with everything being done to it! can't wait..been without the truck for 4 weeks so far.

Fishin ..HOW THE HECK ARE YOU MAN?? yeah it was my green F350..not the 450..still enjoy the emails you send from time to time..funnt stuff!

Tom

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.