100hp injectors off ebay?? - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-23-2008, 08:42 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

100hp injectors off ebay??

has anyone bought them? if so did you have any luck or should i just buy brand new good ones????? and also what kind?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-23-2008, 09:03 PM
Oooo, White Lightning !

Re: 100hp injectors off ebay??

I wouldnt........Buy it from a known vendor....That way if you have any problems....Not only is it easy to get ahold of the person but they tend to be knowledgeable with there parts....So fixing it an/or returns are easier delt with

Just my .02

Race truck
2002 F-350XL RC/LB
NADP Race Trans/PCS'd
Lowered w/ traction bars
33" Nittos on 20" Fuel Hostages
Unlimited 450/400s
S475 on Irates mount
TE 17* with Gen3
DI Headers
Dieselboy fuel system
[email protected]
599.3 on BDs dyno

Tow pig
2000 F-250XLT EC/SB
Tuned
Exhaust
Intake
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-24-2008, 02:10 PM
Sponsor

If its from Diesel Care in Memphis, TN, don't bother. The man is a crook. Still owes me money and cores for work I've done for him. I like in his Ebay ad that he won't tell you what the hole size is on the nozzle. This is what it says on the ad. "A lot of time and money was spent on the development of this product. This information is propriertary and we cannot publish it, other than to give you the horsepower increase." He uses the same damn nozzles I use. The only time spent by him was picking up the phone. Sorry for the rant. The guy just gets under my skin.

If its some one else, post it up and let other people look at what your looking at. They might be able to give you some insight.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

615-962-8291

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-24-2008, 03:11 PM
2010 BOB Points Runner up

Send a message via AIM to Dieselfever Send a message via Yahoo to Dieselfever Send a message via Skype™ to Dieselfever

Another on eBay to not buy from would be Pensacola Diesel, flat out garbage. Where I used to work we had a truck come in with some injector issues, they pretty much would piss oil across the poppet at will.

The customer got the 'new' injectors for us and sent his cores back to pensacola. Aside from the the 'new' injectors having serious issues the guy at pensacola told him that his old injectors were fine and alls he had to do was clean them up and resell them.

-Michael

Michael

1997 F350: Regular cab XLT, 7.3L PSD, 5 speed, 4x4, 3.55 - Some Stuff
2000 F350: Crew Cab, Lariat, 7.3L PSD, 6 speed, 4x4, 3.73 - More Stuff
2001 VW Golf: 4 door, GLS, 1.9L TDi, 5 speed - Darn near makes fuel!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-24-2008, 03:17 PM
PSN Mega Miler

This bunch?
http://pensacoladiesel.com/index.php...oduct_id=30088

Thats where I was going to order some injectors from eventually

2002 F250 SuperDuty Lariat PSD 7.3 Crew Cab 4x4 302,000+ miles.

, Valvoline Extreme Blue 5w40 Synthetic,
, Clifford Matrix 50.5x Alarm

, P3 Brake Controller, Swamps Injectors, PHP Tunes

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-24-2008, 03:19 PM
PSN Veteran

Send a message via AIM to slowleak

and there logo looks awfully familiar to diesel innovation's

2005 F350 prairie tan/black crew cab FX4 innovative tunes, exhaust

PMRCM#1
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-24-2008, 03:25 PM
PSN Mega Miler

I just need to find some place to buy cheap but decent factory AD injectors. After buying 8 paperweights for $400 I want new ones that work reliably. Not hp increasing ones just stock ones.

Now it looks like the ones I had bookmarked may be junk too

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-24-2008, 03:29 PM
2010 BOB Points Runner up

Send a message via AIM to Dieselfever Send a message via Yahoo to Dieselfever Send a message via Skype™ to Dieselfever

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowz View Post
This bunch?
http://pensacoladiesel.com/index.php...oduct_id=30088

Thats where I was going to order some injectors from eventually
There is a reason for the price on them. I talked to Shawn at Swamps about them when I first had this issue and he said they had some of their injectors come through, the P&B's were JUNK!! They for some reason chrome plated them or something similar to that.

-Michael

Michael

1997 F350: Regular cab XLT, 7.3L PSD, 5 speed, 4x4, 3.55 - Some Stuff
2000 F350: Crew Cab, Lariat, 7.3L PSD, 6 speed, 4x4, 3.73 - More Stuff
2001 VW Golf: 4 door, GLS, 1.9L TDi, 5 speed - Darn near makes fuel!

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-24-2008, 03:37 PM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowz View Post
I just need to find some place to buy cheap but decent factory AD injectors. After buying 8 paperweights for $400 I want new ones that work reliably. Not hp increasing ones just stock ones.

Now it looks like the ones I had bookmarked may be junk too
Have you contacted any of the site sponsers about a price on stock AD's probably get a good deal and will get great customer service.

2001 F250, CCSB, 4X4, Auto, Forged rods
Lots of go fast parts and still slow.

2001 F250, STD cab, 2WD

Frame is a little shorter now
workin on body
engine build underway

post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-24-2008, 05:31 PM
PSN Mega Miler

Not yet. Im still about 2 months off from trying to get good injectors again. I had just surfed around the net trying to find a cheap set and had book marked those.

Problem I ran into the last time was the it being over $1000 for injectors everywhere I looked. Plus most of the places were performance related. I just want stock.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode