tuners - multi truck ? - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-13-2013, 04:33 AM Thread Starter
slow learner

Send a message via MSN to Jbolen323 Send a message via Skype™ to Jbolen323
tuners - multi truck ?

So ive been reading that DP tuner has a tuner (infinity ? ) that basically i can add / tune other vehicles for 150 $ per vin. Has anyone done this before and how safe is it assuming storage or vin lock is removed? / do you suggest that route or just chip for each (300 x2 = 600 ) ? Does any other vendors offer this besides DP? PHP and Swamps and DP seem to the top three in tuning deals. I recently got rid of the edge because of the shifting slams and great reviews on custom tunes from here. Im sure a few of you have been in this situation before

I have three 7.3's in the family, mainly two that i would like to tune 97 5spd and 99 auto that would take the programming.

I'm just looking for the best bang for the buck, also if anyone has any fairly cheap im in the market. (see classifieds) basically seems to look like get two chips for the 300 $ which brings me to 600 $ area or one really nice one which comes to the same price range. Thoughts ?

Thanks

2002 built forged7.3 350/200%| t4 w s468 | gearhead| BTS trans | 20* MB hpop| 6.4 conversion | 05 axle + 4link |PMF susp|

e1999 Tow pig 7.3 FF 160/100 | t4 w BASB Bell turbo | gearhead | adrenaline hpop| John woods Race trans|300k|

2003 ccsb stock 52k original owner.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-13-2013, 07:34 AM
PSN Veteran

Re: tuners - multi truck ?

We have quite a few customers that are doing this, and it is completely safe. You really won't be able to find a better all-in-one deal than the Infinity. Not only will it tune, but it will monitor generic and Ford enhanced PID's, read/clear DTC's, datalog, run tests(KOEO/KOER, buzz, cylinder contribution, glow plug), and much more.

For your situation, the Infinity would definitely benefit you.

Let me know if you have any other questions. I would be glad to help you out.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode