Its just a large air pump.
1. Cool dense air in (Cold air intake).
2. Hot air out ( large exaust).
3. Gauges are a must before going to the next step!
4. Move more air (turbo)
5. More fuel better shift points (chip and tunes)
6. Still not happy with it more fuel (injectors)
7. At this point may need better HPOP and fuel pump mods
Early 99 7.3 F350 auto,TN T-4 mount with a s467 for air,H-11's stud's SRP 1.1 for oil all supplied by unlimited diesel..beehives, DI push rod's, new alliant 315/200 hybrids,Driven diesel fuel system with a fuel lab 41401. ...tuned by Gearhead.. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.