Thankyou Bill at PHP!! - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-16-2012, 03:17 PM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Talking Thankyou Bill at PHP!!

Just want to write and let everyone know about my experience with PHP. This is one stand-up small personal business. I had them burn me a chip and installed when the truck was stock I then had a small issue with my computer and Bill support was tremendous and I was soon supplied with a huge list of parts to look at to get me back rolling. Truck was immediately fixed and PHP was contacted about doing some upgrades. Bill opened up his shop for me on Sat morning at 0800 and diligently worked on my truck all day with one assistant to get me on the road later that night for a 900 mile trip up north pulling a 40' aluminum 4 horse gooseneck. PHP installed some swamps stage 1's who also expedited and rushed my shipment to make sure I had them in time for the install excellent product and custermer service thank you swamps!!. They also installed a Garrett 38r and a adrenalin hpop on my tired 7.3 with 320K on all stock parts then wrote me custom tunes for towing and driving to cater to the high mileage motor and keep me safe. What can I say?? What a difference this has made the truck runs absolutely amazing and needless to say 12 hrs of driving later everything is still flawless and I can not take the grin off my face. PHP Thank you for all your help in making sure this was done for me. I am home from over sea's for only 2 weeks and they made sure to take care of me while I was home. These guys are awesome aqnd bill knows his stuff!! I couldn't be happier once again I don't think anybody could go wrong with dealing with PHP Swamps or Diesel Site!!! Thank You guys for everything!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-17-2012, 11:52 PM
Village Idiot

Re: Thankyou Bill at PHP!!

you got a good mix of parts from a few great vendors ...sounds like a great combo.

Early 99 f350 4x4 crew cab, auto. pmt2 pcm
2001 cup holder ,T500, MAX AC ASSIST AC mod, Diy Twin tymar, TS chip, Powerslots & Hawk pads, ford AIC, ..... with big fat want to list.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-17-2012, 11:54 PM
Road Hammer

I hate threads like this.

Because I already, quite badly, want PHP live tuning . . .

00' F350 XLT - SCSB, 4x4, 6-spd
94' Ranger - 306/5-spd in progress
06' KTM 525 EXC-R - Dual sport & SuperMoto

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-18-2012, 04:13 PM
Village Idiot

lol..exactly
i want new tunes, injectors and hpops....but my wallet laughed at me , and santa has me on the naughty list.

2001 cup holder ,T500, MAX AC ASSIST AC mod, Diy Twin tymar, TS chip, Powerslots & Hawk pads, ford AIC, ..... with big fat want to list.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-19-2012, 04:12 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Hahaha yeah I hear yaI can tell you this the truck has never ran this good since the day we bought it should have done this 10 yrs ago it is amazing. I was on the naughty list and figured I mine as well get there with a grin on my face. I can't complain though 320K on the stock injectors and turbo it was time she got some upgrades and I didn't want anything too radical. The truck is just amazing and php's tunes just wake it up 100% producing great clean power with no smoke at all. You can't beat swamps injectors for the warrenty and it was worth it for me not to pay for cores out the gate either def a big plus for me. Now I just have my up pipes to install this week and saving for the bts tranny in march.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-19-2012, 02:44 PM
Village Idiot

the bts tranny in march...thats the part that kills my dreams

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-19-2012, 06:06 PM
PSN Veteran

glad youre lovin your truck :) im gonna go with their toons in the next couple weeks too. if i could offord the bts and injectors id be doin all that, but only got 94k on it right now, might as well not fox spmething that isnt broke yet haha

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode