Tuning near Cincinnati??? - Page 2 - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-02-2012, 07:09 PM
PSN Veteran

Re: Tuning near Cincinnati???

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenmore View Post
I will be starting off stock. But the tranny has been rebuilt with a shift kit. But i will be doing 160/60s or 200/30 plus a 38r in the future...just wanting to see if anyone has had them live tune, or even if they did.live tuning. I may just save up a bunch of cash at once and have them do a few of my things for me. RR, mutch/harpoon, inline filter, bowl delete, etc. I would rather a good wrench turner do the fuel system stuff :-) and from what i saw on their site, the prices look reasonable. $500ish (after taxes) for all of that doesnt seem too hateful.
You should not need to be live tuned with the setup you are going to run.

As for the fuel system... It is fairly easy to do yourself, and it is a great way to learn about your engine when you do the work. There are a lot of kits out there, but I personally like the Strictly Diesel setup. All hard lines and very clean.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode