Two questions.. - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 06:01 AM Thread Starter
'Merica!

Two questions..

Ok. Where these questions are coming from. I got a SD, mods in the sig. And my buddies got a 97 OBS with 238/100's stock charger, RR, SD pump, adrenaline and shoots it up with alot of Meth, and beans tunes. He got on a dyno (unknown brand) in a Honda shop and out down 498hp. Shop said they couldn't give him a TQ number. No clue why. HP is a measurement of TQ. But anyway, how realistic is that number? And if it's legit, what the heck am I putting down??? I'd like to believe I'm in the 450-500's but I also like being humble about my ride.

Next question... My fuel lab pump just pooped out on me and he's telling me to just run a stock SD pump. Does anyone here know the flow rate for a stock pump? I'm pretty sure its not enough to keep up with my 250/80's. Then he tells me he's got a buddy running 300/300's with a stock SD pump and it flows fine. Makes me giggle... And I bet his buddy's and his injectors hate them both.

00 F350 RCLB, 10"s 38's, 4.56's/lockers, Dynatrac high steer, 6637 Inhale 5" Exhale, 38R, 250/80, H-11's, 910's, Pushrods, Adrenaline, Fuel Lab, up-pipes, Built trans, other misc. supporting mods & Gearhead Tunes.

Post Deployment: Drop to leveled, 20x10 Throttles wraped in 35's, 38R WW, fluidampr, intercooler, Swamps IDM..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-18-2012, 12:34 PM
the stryker god

Re: Two questions..

I know there was a guy that put down 508 with 300/200's a t5000 stock e99 turbo and fuel pump at beans. I think your buddies dyno was generous but it is plausible

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode