Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Opinion on mod

1K views 12 replies 3 participants last post by  mattymx 
#1 ·
I'm saving up to get a drop-in turbo and after reading some threads now I'm trying to decide on a turbo or single shot injector. Just keep in mind I have PMR's.

#7 ·
I'm about get it reburned anyway because of my built trans and basic tunes are killing my back.

#9 ·
To get rid of the cackle pull the stock hard lines and pressure snubbers out of the valley and replumb from the stock fuel filter using either Push-Loc or PFTE hose.

AC's are single shots that were used in hi-torque T444E's.

Injectors will give you the most power. Your stock turbo will be adaqute, but keep the boost resonable. A turbo with stock injectors is not going to be overly impressive, just not enough fuel.

#10 ·
Thanks for all of the help. As for replumbing is it just replacing what is already there.

#11 ·
Yes. If all you want to do is elminate the cackel just replace everything front the fuel filter to the heads. Make sure you take the snubbers out as well.

Check your fuel pressure as well.

#12 ·
Correct me if I'm wrong but cackle sounds like the injector are about to come apart right.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.