DIY INJECTOR KITS - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-15-2008, 10:01 PM Thread Starter

DIY INJECTOR KITS

i was just wondering if anyone has tried out the diy kits from rosewood diesel and if so how you like them kinda thinking about buying a set but not sure yet if you have any info on them please let me know thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-15-2008, 10:08 PM
Busy Busy

Re: DIY INJECTOR KITS

What set do you plan on buying? He has several.

443.553.9234 - 410.392.3262

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Elkton, Maryland

2001 F250 Platinum - 11.62 @ 115.76 on Nitrous
2007 F250 - 10.916 @ 122.86 on Fuel
2005 F450 - Tow Bitch
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-15-2008, 10:12 PM
Subject Matter Expert

I have the DIY Stage 2C's on my truck, I didnt do the work, i had him put them together because that's something very easy to mess up.

Stock
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-15-2008, 10:17 PM

I did, despite everyone at the time telling me not too.

They've been working great so far. Never fail contribution, idle as good as any other single shot truck I've been around, and make just the right amount of power for me.

What year is your truck?
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-15-2008, 10:47 PM
PSN Local

I ordered a set from him and built them my self and i was pleased with the out come. It runs alot better then it did before.
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-15-2008, 11:15 PM
Military Member

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to drtydzel

been looking into a set for myself if you get them do a good write up on them how hard are they to build any and all info on this will be put to good use by someone thanks and as always have a nice day

In the market for a 99-02 F350
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-15-2008, 11:19 PM
Subject Matter Expert

Hendershot, impressive avatar pic. I'm assuming you are running the hybrids or "larger" with a bigger framed turbo?

Stock
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-16-2008, 02:46 AM
PSN Veteran

i got the 230cc hydrid set, havent gotten them installed yet but they come with a cd that has everything you will need on it, pics and text.

'96 f-250, auto, shackle flip, solid axle, rsk, high/crossover steering, 3.73's, true trac's front and rear, trac bars, gt4202, 7.3 ic, idm mod, ccv mod, A1000, 4-line DIY Gen3, dual ipr's, casserly 350/200's, arp studs, 910's, pushrods, elec. fan, 2-stage nitrous, fluidampr.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-16-2008, 02:55 AM

i have seen more people have success with the DIY injector kits than have problems with them. I think the only problems i remember some having were a bad set of injector o-rings with the older kits, that has been addressed now.
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-16-2008, 03:15 AM
PSN Veteran

I think the key to getting a good rebuild/upgrade with his DIY kit is based on what you start with. If you start with injectors that are not within tolerances or need work just to get them ready for the DIY install then you will not like the outcome. Unless of course you repair or replace the out of spec injectors. Basically you can't polish a turd.

I have never rebuilt an Injector before much less pulled one apart. But I have just finished checking tolerances and specs on my stockers to make sure they can be successfully upgraded. I am going to do the rebuild tomorrow.

2002 X PSD, Billy Boat 4", AirRaid, 38R,HO Outlet, IH Up-pipes, Gauges: Boost, EGT, Trans Temp, Fuel Pressure and Water Temp, Oil PSI at Turbo Pedestal

DP-Tuner 6 pos No Start - 140
Super Heavy Duty 4R100 / triple disc from ATO
Transmissions in Sacramento
ICON 5" Spring Pack Lift
PSC Ram Assist Steering

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode