Love my Injectors - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-31-2007, 02:06 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs up Love my Injectors

I hope I don't jinx myself saying something but, when I was driving yesterday all I could think about was how smooth these injectors from Industrial are. I understand not all of you would agree so the world can keep going around. I also don't see a lot of threads talking about this brand. So, because I have been so happy with these thought it was worth saying outloud. We always talk about what does not work, here is one that is working very nicely.
Many thanks to Cory at Industrial Injection for these injectors and taking my calls, answering all my questions.
I have 16k miles on thesm so far.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-31-2007, 02:18 PM
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs

Re: Love my Injectors

Probably don't hear about them a lot 'cause they build the injectors for some of the vendors, to the vendor's specs. So technically a lot of the injectors out there are Industrial injectors.

EMPIRE DIESEL, PERFORMANCE TRUCK PRODUCTS, CEN-TEX DIESEL PERFORMANCE, AND DIESEL INNOVATIONS

ALSO LOTS OF HELP FROM (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER) TWISTED DIESEL PERFORMANCE, FCDP, ITP, MATT WITH GEARHEAD, ERIC WITH INNOVATIVE, DOUG WITH GOGO DIESEL, CASS WITH FULL FORCE DIESEL, AND SWAMP'S

2005 F350 Fat-Butt Truck
2004 ECSB Procharged F250
post #3 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-31-2007, 02:44 PM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWSUPRD View Post
I hope I don't jinx myself saying something but, when I was driving yesterday all I could think about was how smooth these injectors from Industrial are. I understand not all of you would agree so the world can keep going around. I also don't see a lot of threads talking about this brand. So, because I have been so happy with these thought it was worth saying outloud. We always talk about what does not work, here is one that is working very nicely.
Many thanks to Cory at Industrial Injection for these injectors and taking my calls, answering all my questions.
I have 16k miles on thesm so far.
Your signature says you have AB singles, but I thought AB's were split shots without the tungsten coating on the plungers found on later Superduty trucks. Are they singles now because of the reworking by Industrial?

post #4 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-31-2007, 04:17 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haul_n_horses2 View Post
Your signature says you have AB singles, but I thought AB's were split shots without the tungsten coating on the plungers found on later Superduty trucks. Are they singles now because of the reworking by Industrial?
What I understand is, AB's require less oil than AD's for example. These are single shots with EH 7 hole at .008, which equates to 190c with a flow of 29 liters per minute.

I have read about the plungers and workings of these injectors but is a little hazy in my head as to how each combination works. There is another thread on that, I imagine you have all seen.

Thanks IMELMO that makes sense.

Here it is from HOTWHEELS:

Codes- All powerstroke and T444Es come with A code injectors. A code injectors have a 6.0mm plunger and a 16mm intensifier piston. What this does is multiply the ICP so that injection pressure is adiquate but not having to have huge amounts of ICP like say in the 20,000 psi range. This difference give you approximately a 7:1 difference and therefore increases your injection pressure 7 psi for every 1 psi of ICP.

So, with that said, if the nozzles are changed out to flow more fuel, with greater effeciency as well as higher ICP, better atomization is achieved.
post #5 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-31-2007, 04:23 PM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWSUPRD View Post
What I understand is, AB's require less oil than AD's for example. These are single shots with EH 7 hole at .008, which equates to 190c with a flow of 29 liters per minute.
I believe I am correct in saying AB were the original splitshots on the Superduty and require similar oil to other splits. What you have sounds more like AC singles with EH nozzles. Mine were EHed at DDP and flow 21 liters per minute. Stock AC 7 hole nozzles flow about 18 liters per minute (which is air flow not fuel).
post #6 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-31-2007, 04:23 PM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

I cant wait to drop these hybrids in....

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe
post #7 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-31-2007, 04:31 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haul_n_horses2 View Post
I believe I am correct in saying AB were the original splitshots on the Superduty and require similar oil to other splits. What you have sounds more like AC singles with EH nozzles. Mine were EHed at DDP and flow 21 liters per minute. Stock AC 7 hole nozzles flow about 18 liters per minute (which is air flow not fuel).
Unless I am a total idiot, which I am at times, I looked at the code on injectors. They were AB..... Cory gave me the rest of the specs so tend to think accurate. 29 liters per min. They are singles.
post #8 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-31-2007, 04:36 PM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

once built the code on the top means squat if IRC...

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe
post #9 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-31-2007, 07:35 PM

NWSUPRD You should have AD's if you are a late 99.

No biggie though, like Joe said, they could have been converted whatever you wanted. Sounds like you have some nice singles shots
post #10 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-31-2007, 07:56 PM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregrob View Post
NWSUPRD You should have AD's if you are a late 99.

No biggie though, like Joe said, they could have been converted whatever you wanted. Sounds like you have some nice singles shots
My point is the inconsistency between saying you have AB singles in his signature. The stamp on the solenoid head may not have a good correlation with the works of the injector depending on the rebuilder. So saying he should say he has 190cc EHed 7hole nozzled A singles. AB was never a single as far as I know. ADs in late 99s is irrelevant at this point as we are not talking about the OEM injectors.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode