MPG adder?water 4 fuel - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 59 (permalink) Old 06-23-2008, 07:00 AM Thread Starter
Coming For You

Send a message via Yahoo to "THE DEMIZE"
MPG adder?water 4 fuel

ihave been doing some research on a system that takes water and adds alot of fuel miles is what i was told. wich is a glass mason jar with a plastic lid and it has stailess steel rods pointing downward and a positive rod and a negative charged rod .then add water... with a hose in the top of the lid also wich feed to the intake ..i am told it gives off hydroden ..no sure just yet.im not into science lol .so i was out in about today and decited to pick up the supplies to do this..i mounted it behind my very back seat and i will be testing this to see if MPG inprove enough for anymore use ..i added 4 tea jars whatever they hold im not sure ... there is a websit i believe www.water4gas.com were u all can go to see this contraption..so if anyone whant to see pics of the system i have also have them too gives u a basic look inside this system... well wish me luck!

97 F-350 cc lb 4x4
Swamps,Carson,Beans,Unlimited
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 59 (permalink) Old 06-23-2008, 07:11 AM
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to blk99
Re: MPG adder?water 4 fuel

LMAO... we call that "water/meth injection"... works wonders for mpg if your easy on it...

and guess what?!?! its on sale NOW!! only 40 easy payments of $19.99!!
post #3 of 59 (permalink) Old 06-23-2008, 07:11 AM
OBS junkie

A jar of water with 2 rod things for fuel...........

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

97 F350 CCLB "Da Bus"

RIP Will Iott
"This ain't no practice run"

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboyrob View Post
And remember, he's cat rebel....he doesn't do it the normal way.

post #4 of 59 (permalink) Old 06-23-2008, 07:13 AM Thread Starter
Coming For You

yeah thats what i thought but they say it is supposed to add extra 10mpg if u do it right..my setup cost me $20 ....good one though

97 F-350 cc lb 4x4
post #5 of 59 (permalink) Old 06-23-2008, 07:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by "THE DEMIZE" View Post
yeah thats what i thought but they say it is supposed to add extra 10mpg if u do it right..my setup cost me $20 ....good one though
what setup?

$20?? dude water is free in most places... I can go down to the creek and get ya all you want...
post #6 of 59 (permalink) Old 06-23-2008, 07:25 AM Thread Starter
Coming For You

have u gone to the website? THAT SETUP!.........ohh and i was talking about the supplies to build the contraption...

97 F-350 cc lb 4x4
post #7 of 59 (permalink) Old 06-23-2008, 07:31 AM
Banned

WOW.... that is fukin GAY!! this is the best part...
Quote:
How come? That's because this small device forces each Gallon of water to expand into gigantic proportions: 1833 Gallons of combustible gas!!!

I am gonna go change the world with fukin water in a mason jar!!
post #8 of 59 (permalink) Old 06-23-2008, 07:34 AM
PSN Veteran

there is already a thread on it in the mpg section. most say "snake oil" the size of the hydrogen generator is too small for a 7.3, maybe 4 teas jars will work a little better if they are gallon size not quarts.

'96 f-250, auto, shackle flip, solid axle, rsk, high/crossover steering, 3.73's, true trac's front and rear, trac bars, gt4202, 7.3 ic, idm mod, ccv mod, A1000, 4-line DIY Gen3, dual ipr's, casserly 350/200's, arp studs, 910's, pushrods, elec. fan, 2-stage nitrous, fluidampr.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
post #9 of 59 (permalink) Old 06-23-2008, 07:36 AM
Banned

ok hold the phone, coming from someone who went to school for physics at UIC. It sounds like someone is pulling your chain on thinking that if you take a mason jar of water and put a few rods in it with a charge you are creating the basics of cold fusion. Cold fusion pretty much is breaking the bonds betweet the water molcule H2O 2 parts hydrogen and 1 part oxygen. In order to break this bond it takes a lot of science and right now is regraded the holy grail of energy science and breakthoughs. And it hasnt been figured out how to do and is a theroy. Now IF this were to work you would be the savior of the modern world and save the energy crisis. In my opinion you got hosed and sound like a fool for thinking it is going to work but its your money and your time HAVE FUN. Now as far as the proposional yes 1 gallon of water would power a small city in terms of heat and just the gas output BUT IT DOESN'T WORK YET
post #10 of 59 (permalink) Old 06-23-2008, 07:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteduallyil View Post
In my opinion you got hoses and sound like a fool for thinking it is going to work but its your money and your time HAVE FUN.
but dan... I think this is from "QVC" with a money back guaranty and easy payments!! no need to be smart....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode