What gives !!! - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-21-2008, 08:00 AM Thread Starter

What gives !!!

I have read alot of bashing about BWD and was wondering if someone could find the balls to post the reasons for this. It seems that the ones doing it dance around there reasons and it sounds like a personal conflict. What gives !!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-21-2008, 01:31 PM
Banned

Re: What gives !!!

Brian has always been a dick toward me in every possible way whenever possible. Anytime I were to mention something I was working on he would start with all the bs. Whether it was injectors, turbochargers, engine management, didn't matter.

I can't tell you how many times he asked me to calculate something out for him only to tell me later that my calculations were not even close....

More like, get me to get you in the ballpark and then figure out how to cut and run with it.

And just little bs too. Like posting graphs of runs where numbers do NOT add up. Talking out your ass 24-7 to people that actually know how things work and actually getting upset when they call you on it. Just being a prick in general.

Now with that having been said, I don't recall ever feeling like I was "bashing" them when I wrote anything. More like stating an opinion on an event. If you are referring to Matt's deal, then the point of my post was that he was the man taking the check. He was the man running the shop, and he was the man taking the credit for anything positive. That means it's his responsibility to ensure things are up to snuff before they go out.

To put another perspective on this, imagine if that setup had done all kinds of craziness, pulling ridiculous power on tiny fuel with ice cubes falling out the tailpipe and flawless operation. Do you think that the two fabricators would have been giving high fives by everyone? Or do you think Bunting would have stepped right up to explain how he was the one behind all of it?

It's just retarded that when something turns out a little bit off, the damn labor that put it together under his command gets the blame because they are no longer there. When you can bet your ass that if that setup had really been the God's gift to turbocharging that it was originally made out to be, that Bunting would have taken ALL the credit, and then some.

Since you're drinking the water over there too now, I know that won't put a dent in your "thinking" at the moment.

But there's why I have no sympathy for BWD.
post #3 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-21-2008, 01:59 PM
Cummins Power

I don't think I'm one to do much bashing and have tried to stay out of this. Either you haven't been around for long or you've not paid any attention. When Brian was getting started and Spearco introduced their intercoolers he cut me a great deal on one to help promote them and BWD. Everything was good until I got my truck figured out and started doing well. He came on another site bashing me for bragging on finishing well with DHRA. That didn't go over well when he's supposed to be my sponsor. I guess I wasn't stroking his ego.

Kevin

12v CONVERSION IN PROGRESS, Special thanks to:
South Bend Clutch, MOTORSPORTSSUPPLY.COM, Pure Diesel Power & Performance, Carson Stauffer Diesel Service, Weston Shupe, zstroken

post #4 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-21-2008, 02:07 PM
Genius, when I drink

'03 F250 CC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfer View Post
blip the throttle, and you just changed your "HPOP" oil
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

put that on youtube
post #5 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-21-2008, 02:26 PM
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs

True story. And I always wonder about this when I see people bringing their trucks to Bunting or asking him for advice. The year I went to TruckFest in Colorado, '06 I believe. We're at the sled pulls. This is back when Bunting and Lott were still pretty amicable. Bunting calls me over to his truck so I go over there. he's squatting in the bed (and squatting the bed ). He's looking at his nitrous bottle. Called Lott over there because he couldn't figure out how to operate his nitrous bottle when his remote opener went out.

Kevin seems like a good guy though. I'm sure he'll take car of ya.

EMPIRE DIESEL, PERFORMANCE TRUCK PRODUCTS, CEN-TEX DIESEL PERFORMANCE, AND DIESEL INNOVATIONS

ALSO LOTS OF HELP FROM (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER) TWISTED DIESEL PERFORMANCE, FCDP, ITP, MATT WITH GEARHEAD, ERIC WITH INNOVATIVE, DOUG WITH GOGO DIESEL, CASS WITH FULL FORCE DIESEL, AND SWAMP'S

2005 F350 Fat-Butt Truck
2004 ECSB Procharged F250
post #6 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-21-2008, 02:30 PM
PSN Veteran

Send a message via AIM to slowleak

BWD is like Banks. they've resorted to brainwashing people, and its obvious by the way there customers act. even though we know BB was wrong for what he did, people will continue to stand up for him. you ask for someone with balls to state there reasons for "bashing" BWD, well why dont you grow some balls and stand up for what is right???

2005 F350 prairie tan/black crew cab FX4 innovative tunes, exhaust

PMRCM#1
post #7 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-21-2008, 02:38 PM
PSN Local

I can tell you that thanks to their customer service or lack there of, my truck is still not back together. I purchased a girdle from them the first part of March and then waited and waited until it finally showed up the last part of April.

When i opened it up i about fell over at the ####ty machine work or lack there of. It was never milled , it had slag all over it and the holes for the studs looked like they were cut out with a torch.

I called and they sent another one to me, this time the edges were milled but the spacers were welded on. When i laid a straight edge acrossed it it was warped like you could not beleive. I was beyond pissed at this point. These were nothing more than overpriced paper weights.

I called them and said i wanted my money back which they said they would do. Well i waited a week or so and still no check, so i called and was told one would be sent out and it was already in the computer. This time a couple of week's go by and still no check so i started calling and low and behold no answer or messages returned.

I finally got ahold of Kevin and he thought i had received my check so he said he would have Brian mail me one. I finally received a check about 3 week's ago and have started back up on the build.

With that being said i would not purchase another thing from them.

96 F350 4x4 35" BFG Mud T/A Weld SS II. Chip,Intake,4" Exhaust. Isspro Pyro,Trans,Boost. BTS. Hybrids,Fuel System,IDM,and Modded H2E from Bean. R&R Rods. Girdle and Push Rods from WOP.
post #8 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-21-2008, 03:51 PM
Laces Out

i think there are a lot of touchy feelings brought on with the departure of employees. i believe none of this stuff would have ever come out had the employees not been ridiculed publically and privately. i think in the grand scheme of things, if everyone would just move on, it would blow over, and all parties could resume normal lives and go on doing what it is they do. mad matt basically opened a flodgate with a backhanded post, and that brought feelings out that woulod have otherwise been kept completely private. that being said, having other people do your dirty work is weak.

08' F250 4x4 w/ 3:55's
post #9 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-21-2008, 04:09 PM
Caption This

Is BWD still a PSN sponsor?

If only those who knew what they were talking about replied, this thread would still be on page one.
2000 F-250 CC 4x4 PSD Auto
post #10 of 62 (permalink) Old 06-21-2008, 04:15 PM
Laces Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by 444-4D View Post
Is BWD still a PSN sponsor?
absolutely.

08' F250 4x4 w/ 3:55's
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode