PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - View Single Post - Seen this yet
Thread: Seen this yet
View Single Post
post #67 of (permalink) Old 02-02-2011, 12:31 PM
Iceman56
PSN Newb

Re: Seen this yet

(No, I haven't driven an '11 dmax loaded(heavy)...towed two sea doos(not much of a load)...dmax did great, but so did the '11 F250 under the same load. The loaded chevy I was referring to was the LBZ that my dad used to own and my buddies LBZ.

I drove an '11 dmax first (grew up a chevy guy)when looking for a new truck, and it didn't impress me as much as the '11 F250 did...talking first impressions. The dmax was a nice, smooth riding truck, but the F250 felt more responsive(less lag) and the interior is more aesthetic to me. Everything about the F250 felt nicer and of better quality...I don't buy trucks to drag race...as long as they can pass the slow ass, moving road block drivers that don't deserve a license...then I'm happy! ha)

Yeah I am real curious how the 11 dmax carries a load. I hear ya on not buying a drag truck, I think I am done with that as well. My new one will be used for what it's built for and what I bought it for, work. Maybe later find a old cheap truck for modding and competition.

08 LMM,
MPI Twins
40% over injectors
SC4 with 1054
EFI LIVE TUNED BY ROB
12.2 @ 111mph so far 7,200+lbs

RDL Manifolds and Up pipes, MBRP 5", AirDog 150, Caltracs, Edge Insight Monitor

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome