PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - View Single Post - Seen this yet
Thread: Seen this yet
View Single Post
post #28 of (permalink) Old 01-28-2011, 05:27 AM
KRSD11
Rollin' In My 6 4

Re: Seen this yet

GEORGE: who pissed in your wheaties ha. Actually, I've ridden with friends that had LBZs, and I have owned a 6.7l and now own a 6.4l...both the 6.4l and 6.7l are overall a better working truck. The only thing that the LBZ has over my 6.4L is the unloaded street smooth ride, but I wouldn't trade my 6.4l for anything. Very pleased so far. The 6.7l is in a whole another ball park than any chevy 2500 I've driven...still talking work purposes here(I have used both pulling heavy construction equipment between Florida and South Carolina). The chevy's loaded driving characteristics were ''shaky'', the truck wasn't comfortable when loaded...broke one tie rod...wondered on the road, etc. Power wasn't an issue though, just not much of a work truck from my experience.

-Adam
2008 6.4L PSD CC SB 3.73
H&S Mini Maxx(KEM tuned), S&B, CS IC pipe, 4'' DP, 5'' straight piped, OUO Traction Bars, Westin bull guard, KC lights, Readylift, 35x12.50s, Retro HIDs, Kenwood DNX-7160 SOLD
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2011 6.7L PSD KR CC 3.55 SOLD

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome