PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - View Single Post - MT truck of the year
View Single Post
post #26 of (permalink) Old 12-15-2010, 03:03 AM
Greenshield
Diesel Therapist

Re: MT truck of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by George C View Post
I'm not saying I agree or disagree with these bailouts

Quote:
But, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few and I agree with the bail out.

They lost the bonds at the hands of the Government whom illegally interfered with and broke a private contract, you think this is OK?

Quote:
But, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few
Karl Marx wrote, and I quote.....
"from each according to his ability, to each according to his needs"

You claim to understand the bond market, thus the only conclusion is you don't care about the thousands whom lost allot illegally. Therefore ( in your eyes it seems) they are not as important as the "252,000" workers and "millions" ( I would love to see the break down of that info) of subcontractors, why? Millions of citizens will, by your own admission be minus their monies in the future:
Quote:
Not only will GM face the same demons down the road
for the "good" of a few million (in your words). Is then the few million not the few and the citizens the many? Does this jive with your saying? Why or why not?

08' Job 2, F-250 CC SB Lariat two tone 3.73 4X4
S&B CAI, Spartan 300 (DD), Recon smoke cab lights
Powerstroke67/ homebuilt 4" DPF/CAT delete w/6"rolled tip and 4"SS exhaust (all home installed),Dual Headrest DVD, Rhino liner.
Amsoil 5w40 EOI (10K)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome