PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - View Single Post - MT truck of the year
View Single Post
post #17 of (permalink) Old 12-14-2010, 07:02 PM
Greenshield
Diesel Therapist

Re: MT truck of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by George C View Post
Ford is not private. How can you even debate this?
GM debt? We can get into unions, pensions, ect, shall we?
I don't find it worth rehashing.
I'm not saying I agree or disagree with these bailouts, but to let a company like GM fail doesn't just affect GM and their employees.
It's the collateral damages that weren't tollerable.
Either way, it doesn't effect my decision to buy my wife a new Tahoe..
She loves the vehicle, it's a great SUV and it's safe and reliable.
Sorry...

It's the same thing with the scumbags at AIG. If AIG went down, that girgling sound would have been our entire banking system going down the drain with it. Unfortunatly, most people can not even imagine what life would have been like if that were to happen.
Can you imagine what it would be like if it had? your points are without merit and what is not private about Ford? Also waiting for reply on the GM supposed pay back and profit.

As for focusing on the product, that was most of my argument and the tenet. I mentioned specific issues and even praised the GM product! The argument can't be broken

I own my truck outright (bought it used), My mortgage is through private sourcing at a tremendous savings.

Purchasing a certain brand is not my intent. I also own a Honda. Your purchases are your business and I hope you are happy with the ones you make.

08' Job 2, F-250 CC SB Lariat two tone 3.73 4X4
S&B CAI, Spartan 300 (DD), Recon smoke cab lights
Powerstroke67/ homebuilt 4" DPF/CAT delete w/6"rolled tip and 4"SS exhaust (all home installed),Dual Headrest DVD, Rhino liner.
Amsoil 5w40 EOI (10K)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome