PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - View Single Post - Our First H&S Tuned 6.7 Customer!
View Single Post
post #91 of (permalink) Old 12-13-2010, 03:22 AM
Frenchy
PSN Local

Re: Our First H&S Tuned 6.7 Customer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by H&S Tech View Post
Yes, the DTC reading routine is undergoing some changes. It looks like certain codes the truck throws are not reading instantly as they should. Sometimes it takes a few key cycles, and some driving time. We will also get working on a solution for the p0087 code you guys have seen. It sounds like both of you are getting the same code, as it will cause an instant reduced engine power, and will regain full power upon an engine restart. I am assuming both of you were under a high load situation when the code was thrown. We will work these solutions into the next update we do for the 6.7. Hopefully we will have it up on the site this week. Thanks!

Bentley
Thanks for the update about the DTC. Yes it happens sometimes when I am under high load usually above 70mph. I was thinking it was because of the stock exhaust? I'm curious to see tomorrow once I get the exhaust on if it will happen again... I will keep you guys posted.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome