PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - View Single Post - Our First H&S Tuned 6.7 Customer!
View Single Post
post #82 of (permalink) Old 12-11-2010, 09:21 PM
powerstroker67
PSN Local

Re: Our First H&S Tuned 6.7 Customer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by George C View Post
It's a nice first step, and 6.7L owners should be excited.
I know what my 345 6.4L will do to a set of tires on a launch like that, and a direct comparison wouldn't be pretty, so I'm staying put for now...
I am sure there is more tweaking and power to be done, and congrats to H&S for doing some nice work. I hope that the power being made by that engine will be huge down the road.
I look forward to seeing more before I consider parting with my 6.4L.
Someone tell me the vids are misleading..
Your welcome to head east and go for a ride in my 6.7, but I can tell you it feels better sitting in the front seat. I'm trying to get a 350 tune Spartaned F350 on 37's to run it heads up against my 6.7 to see which is faster. My 2008 F450 is to much heavilier than the 2011 F350 to be fair.

2011 F350 Lariat,CC/SB SPARTAN Beta tuning,AFE intake,Magnaflow 5" exhaust, Powerstroker67 CAT/DPF 5" delete, 8" Procomp, American Force 22", 37" Dunlop
Authorized Spartan,H+S,SCT dealer. Leading the way in custom built CAT/DPF Downpipes

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome