PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - View Single Post - Bullydog releasing tuner Nov.17
View Single Post
post #35 of (permalink) Old 12-07-2010, 01:47 AM
powerstroker67
PSN Local

Re: Bullydog releasing tuner Nov.17

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7.3swampedstroker View Post
Ok lets say im thinking about the h&s black maxx (if its every released) would it be a better idea to stack it with MP-8 or the bullydog tune?(what are the pros and cons) I believe the MP-8 is cheaper and is only a small switch, so I could get the monitor with the black maxx.
You would have to ask yourself what are looking for in the end from your choice of tuners/boxes. I too have run all of them and here's how I choose. If you want to add a good amount of power and leave the exhaust system stock TS MP8 is the way to go. Very simple install and worked great, no complaints here. Next step is similar in power(slightly more with a wider power range) the Bullydog GT is a great choice, but with additional features like guages, tire size adjustments, driving coach, etc.... great job from Bullydog. Or finally the H+S Mini Max which gives you all the added features of the Bullydog GT plus the higher hp tunes and the added bonus of DPF, EGR, URI off programming.

2011 F350 Lariat,CC/SB SPARTAN Beta tuning,AFE intake,Magnaflow 5" exhaust, Powerstroker67 CAT/DPF 5" delete, 8" Procomp, American Force 22", 37" Dunlop
Authorized Spartan,H+S,SCT dealer. Leading the way in custom built CAT/DPF Downpipes

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome