PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - View Single Post - Bullydog releasing tuner Nov.17
View Single Post
post #29 of (permalink) Old 11-20-2010, 06:39 PM
cobrat03
PSN Local

Re: Bullydog releasing tuner Nov.17

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerstroker67 View Post
I recieved my GT with 6.7 programming today and I like to give some feedback. The GT download worked great right out of the box and I've put a few miles on the truck in the extreme power level. Download time much shorter than the 6.4's which is nice. Transmission shifting seems to adapt well to the added power, no problems or issues shifting. I would like to see the shifts made earlier than stock, but until transmission programming is added I guess this is what we get. Power starts to come on hard at about 2500 rpm and thats where you really feel the power gains. I ran a TS pressure box prior to this, which also worked well. I'm going to try to dyno it next week to get a stock baseline and then with just the TS box, just the Bullydog, then both stacked. Down side is the truck runs 37 inch tires some the numbers will be lower than others. Ran it this morning with them stacked and boy does it pull hard.
What are the power levels the GT is offering? Bully Dogs website doesn't show any info that I could find on this new product. Look forward to your further reviews and dyno numbers.

2011 F350 CC SB SRW LARIAT....SOLD!!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome