PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - View Single Post - Reviews Chevy vs Ford
View Single Post
post #57 of (permalink) Old 11-07-2010, 03:18 PM
wcpresley
PSN Newb

Re: Reviews Chevy vs Ford

GM is as bad as Goldman Sach's bunch of back door thieves. If ford fails that is last of capitalism for most part in this country. Ford put it on the line did not put out hand and squeal and for that there is risk and that is how it is supposed to work. The friendly chevy Ford argument is not that anymore any red blooded American must see the highjjacking of our car companies Ford is the Last major manufacturer i dont know how will play out with such a disadvantage no one seems to care if companies or people are on wellfare or were the product comes from and that will eventually kill this great company and our kidds will have to fight to rid goverment from our lives so buy that camaro order that pelosi edition iI will stick with a white ford work truck that keeps this country turning. If you all don't agree that what i fought for for this country and thats great i just hope it stays that way. If you don't see then besides ford, some beer and prostituition. see what else we still make in this country. Vanity is a sighn of decline in society and most reality tv shows are just about that. sorry for monolog!!

Early 99 ZF6 ford 4x4 279000 miles, original motor stage, 1 Bean injectors, 4" exhaust, stock turbo, DP-tuner F-6 with modified stock, 80 tow, and 60 economy. full gauges DIY intake with 6637 filter and a Pete Cleveland prefilter.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome