PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - View Single Post - Reviews Chevy vs Ford
View Single Post
post #47 of (permalink) Old 09-29-2010, 06:03 AM
duratothemax
PSN Local

Re: Reviews Chevy vs Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerDurden View Post
I was starting to think that you were smart and the fact that you cant figure this one out has me wondering how you are capable of building 'race' trucks. Well lets see, last time I pulled a trailer on a sfa'd truck the tires didnt go from neutral to positive camber. Im gonna stop there. If you havent caught on you wont.

If you think doing some stupid fuggin sh!t like you detailed in the first sentence of your reply is necessary to cause negative results in a ifs(it flops severely) truck then your dad shoulda shot the load that became you in the coal-bucket.

It juuust might be time for you to go back to your own campfire. We're all dim-witted and apparently dont know what quality is. I encourage you to leave, you're wasting your own time here. Time you could be using to build some really fast race trucks.
The most recent truck that I built (custom twins, etc) just raced at diesel nationals in NJ and went mid 11's at 122mph with a 6" lift on 35's. Sorry I know its slower than what a 7.3 on 35's would run, but I dont think thats too bad. How fast was the last truck that you built?

Thats why you run airbags. If you keep the rear end from sagging you are going to keep the front at ride height. BTW SFA trucks can wear tires if the front end is drooping too...well depending on what steering setup htey have, inverted Y/Inverted T whatever...I dont know what they use now on the radius arm setup, all the fords Ive had to work on are 03-04 6.0's (wow no way!).

F250's will sit ass-down with a decent amount of tongue weight too.

The load in the coal bucket thing is fking immature and disgusting, go back to the trailer park, seriously. Apparently I have too many teeth to be participating in this thread.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome