PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - View Single Post - Rev Limiter
Thread: Rev Limiter
View Single Post
post #16 of (permalink) Old 09-21-2010, 08:57 PM Thread Starter
StrongIslandDiesel
PSN Local

Re: Rev Limiter

I switched because I thought at this moment it was a good deal and im not stuck on one brand. The last truck was a 2500HD LMM with a suncoast IV trans built by George Alexander, cheetah turbo, lift pump, injectors, EFI live tuning, complete front end support with solid centerlink, Exhaust, intake, and all the other stupid stuff I wasted my money on. It ran great until I melted a hole in one of my pistons. To GM's defense I Beat on that truck and put 70k hard miles on it. It had a PPE Hot +2 since the 2000 miles. And it had all the listed above parts for the last 15K miles. In order for me to keep the truck the way I wanted, I would have had to build the motor and that was way to much at the time. So I bought a stock engine from LKQ Online and had a buddy swap it. took all the parts off of it and traded it in for my King Ranch. I bought the Ford because I personally think that it is the best looking stock 3/4 ton truck. and I am planning on leaving it stock other then the rims, tires, and HID's. Im very happy with the Ford, and was very happy with my old GM as well.

2011 6.7 F-250 King Ranch CC SB

35X12.50X20 Nitto Trail Grappler M/T on Stock Wheels
10k HID's all around

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome