PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - View Single Post - Dropping my '11 Dually
View Single Post
post #108 of (permalink) Old 09-19-2010, 09:38 AM Thread Starter
KrisHorton
Cars by Kris

Send a message via AIM to KrisHorton
Re: Dropping my '11 Dually

Some more pics of the festivities. Last night we got the truck back from the model shop who is doing some of the custom body panels. We pulled the truck into the shop around 8:45 last night and got right to work. After about 5 hours of work, we had the entire interior gutted, including the carpet. We also pulled the rear dually fenders, rear bumper, the front grille and the headlights. Today before we got started, we put up some shelves to store all of the new parts as well as the ones that came off of the truck but will be getting sent off to their various homes for the next month (paint, powdercoater, and interior shop.) I also snapped a pic of the audio equipment that will be making its way into the truck, courtesy of Rockford Fosgate and Speed of Sound, who made the sub box. We did a test fit of the BedRug which will look really nice, but will be only a small piece of the puzzle in the bed. More on that later...

Hope you all enjoy! (and pardon some of the grittier shots, they're from my and my girlfriend's phones.)
Friday night at the shop...time to dig in:

Gotta love the new car smell...or something like that...

The much-needed shelves:

End of day two:

And for a laugh...we noticed the rear of the console has a face, complete with crossable eyes haha...yeah we were there kinda late and things tend to get funnier the later it gets.

And the audio goodies:

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome