PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - View Single Post - murdered out '11 lifted
View Single Post
post #53 of (permalink) Old 09-14-2010, 06:30 PM
jonnysteals
PSN Veteran

Re: murdered out '11 lifted

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRTMatt View Post
I didn't want to go into debt for 4 extra years either, but my camper has spent a lot of time sitting in the driveway way too often because the 6.0 just isn't reliable enough to go anywhere with it.

I almost envisioned myself driving a 5.9 Dodge but really couldn't quit throwing up every time I thought about it. There is no way I will ever own a Chevy as long as they are a tin can on wheels with IFS. Last but not least I felt that the 6.4 was just another obsolete motor so that left me with one real choice. Massive debt and starting over with a fresh warranty that I have no intentions of compromising!
Yea I am hoping my trucks starts behaving. I dont want to go into huge debt for another truck. honestly if I do that I prolly will go with a v10 or a 150. Way more reliable but I love my truck. sad but my 96 honda accord with 216k on it is more reliable.

TT

Zoodad mod, high idle mod, blue winshield washer fluid, cat delete mod, tinted windows

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome