PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - View Single Post - Trojan Horse on the site
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 09-12-2010, 07:52 PM
smorris
you want some of this?

Re: Trojan Horse on the site

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_pstroke View Post
this could be your problem also man.. when i bought my new computer the geek squad guy told me MCAFEE was WORSE than not having an antivirus/antispyware at all..

I paid 50 bucks for it, and had more trouble AFTER than I ever did before.
I think the security companies pay people to send viruses just so they can sell you their crap. Honestly, are there THAT many people out there that just want to wipe out your hard drive for fun? I figure 80% of the bugs are paid for by the anti-virus/ security companies. If they were truly after your confidential info, you would never know it was a problem, till it was too late.
JMO anyway. I cant see a hacker who wants your bank account numbers announcing his presence by making your crap act stupid, or lock up. At least I wouldnt if it were me. I'd keep it on the downlow as long as possible and get all the info I could. makes no since to crash your stuff, then ya get nothing.

Of course what do I know. I do good to log into my e-mail haha

2000 f-350 cc lb dually 4x4, BTS transmission
[email protected] 90 mph on MT mud tires and 8,000 #
coming soon--97 cc lb 4x4
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome