Look what showed up today! - Page 25 - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #241 of 249 (permalink) Old 01-21-2011, 01:21 AM Thread Starter
Not Winning.

Re: Look what showed up today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by motoxracer42 View Post
color matched 05 would be tits
I think I'm going to slowly start piecing that together pretty soon.

I ran the truck at the track again last night, my first pass was a 13.5x, and everything after that was down hill. I ended up blowing out a small hole in the adapter from the stock up-pipes to the turbo, I was unable to build any boost at the line and was running consistent 15.xx, with 2.xx 60s. It would only make a little over 40psi down the track and was running like dog #### on 7 cylinders. Now I just have to save a little more before I tear back into it and get everything straightened out.

Cooper
04 6.0 CCSB fx4
08 6.4 CCSB 4x4

Special thanks to:
Logan Schneider at CenTex Diesel Performance

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

830-885-6500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstroked162 View Post
Lets be honest here, how many times have you been on the receiving end of a "Cleveland Steamer"?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #242 of 249 (permalink) Old 01-21-2011, 03:14 AM
PSN Veteran

dang man shes kickin your butt lol.

06 crew cab
06 reg cab

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #243 of 249 (permalink) Old 01-21-2011, 03:34 PM Thread Starter
Not Winning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by motoxracer42 View Post
dang man shes kickin your butt lol.
I know

post #244 of 249 (permalink) Old 01-28-2011, 07:17 PM Thread Starter
Not Winning.

Well, last night I did an injector swap so I can send my 225s off to get fixed. I thought everything went well until I got the truck home and tried to restart it and it wouldn't build oil pressure. It started just fine this morning and when I got to work it did the same thing. It turns out that I left my old 155s laying in a box right next to the other injectors that were supposed to be installed And they had a hot start issue. Now this evening I get to do ANOTHER injector swap to install the right injectors This would be my luck, but I guess it's my fault for not clearly marking the box.
Hopefully I'll get done in time to get my sump installed too. I'm beyond frustrated with this truck.

Cooper
04 6.0 CCSB fx4
08 6.4 CCSB 4x4

Special thanks to:

830-885-6500

Quote:
Lets be honest here, how many times have you been on the receiving end of a "Cleveland Steamer"?
post #245 of 249 (permalink) Old 01-28-2011, 08:58 PM
WINNING

Man! You don't have any luck with this truck. Hopefully you get everything sorted out with the 225's. I know when Lance had this motor in his truck, it would flat out rip, until his tranny took a dump!

Oh, and you haven't had fun until you have to change injectors 5 times in one week. They weren't all on the same truck, but dang, changing 6.0 injectors suck. I'd much rather work on my 12V.

-French

2002 VW Jetta TDI
post #246 of 249 (permalink) Old 01-29-2011, 02:06 AM Thread Starter
Not Winning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countryboy07 View Post
Man! You don't have any luck with this truck. Hopefully you get everything sorted out with the 225's. I know when Lance had this motor in his truck, it would flat out rip, until his tranny took a dump!

Oh, and you haven't had fun until you have to change injectors 5 times in one week. They weren't all on the same truck, but dang, changing 6.0 injectors suck. I'd much rather work on my 12V.

-French
Speaking of Lance, I can't get a hold of him, I've tried texting, calling, I left a voice mail, and I sent him a message on facebook. I'm trying to get the last few parts I bought from him...
post #247 of 249 (permalink) Old 01-29-2011, 06:05 AM
WINNING

I'll try him in the morning and see whats up. I haven't talked to him for about a month or so.

2002 VW Jetta TDI
post #248 of 249 (permalink) Old 01-29-2011, 04:51 PM Thread Starter
Not Winning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countryboy07 View Post
I'll try him in the morning and see whats up. I haven't talked to him for about a month or so.
Ok thanks, I'd really appreciate it!

I got the right injectors swapped in yesterday, it only took me 2 hours and 15 minutes... That's a new personal best! I'll be sending the 225s off on Monday

Cooper
04 6.0 CCSB fx4
08 6.4 CCSB 4x4

Special thanks to:

830-885-6500

Quote:
post #249 of 249 (permalink) Old 05-04-2015, 12:30 PM
PSN Newb

Hello. I know this thread is old but how did you end up getting the bolt off. I am having the same problem with one last rounded torque converter bolt?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode