Shout-out for GoGo - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-27-2010, 01:07 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Shout-out for GoGo

Want to give Doug multiple atta-boys for the work he's done on my tunes. Have needed to make a few, long distance tows over the past couple of weeks and I needed a strong Tow tune. His original tune wasn't quite right for me coming out of the box. After multiple tweeks, he got it balls on; and that's coming from a picky SOB. Very, very happy with the results.

Thanks, Doug.

'04 F350 CCLB DRW. With some stuff.
Redwood 36FL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-27-2010, 02:48 AM
Smoke Blowin Stroker

Send a message via AIM to Kountryboy 6.0
Re: Shout-out for GoGo

I'd like to give him a big shout out also. I ordered a direct drive solenoid from Doug last week and called to check on it at around 4:00 the other day. He never answered and I had forgot about calling. At about 6:30 that evening or maybe a little after he called me back updating me on the status of it and why he hadn't shipped it yet. That's good service if you ask me!!!

2005 F250 casserly 190 sticks,VGT-ss,SCT X3,ARP studs,S&B intake,ITP regulated return,airdog 150,sinister egr delete,4 inch exhaust into a 6 inch mitre cut,running innovative extreme street as a DD with moderate innovative ficm tuning

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode