thanks to diesel innovations - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-26-2010, 01:33 AM Thread Starter
Power Junky

thanks to diesel innovations

id like to say thanks to david at diesel innovations for the great deal on head studs and making sure they got to my door. as alot of you know arp is on back order and there was a delay for me getting them. i talked to david once and he called me back the next day after contacting arp and they got here about a week later. i appreciate all his work and the price. if your from texas and need parts he was very helpful. if your not from texas he is still great to do business with

Randy
2006 f250 4x4 lariat cc swb 6.0psd torqueshift elec tcase soon to have isspro gauges air/fire/tranny/ fuel pretty much stock

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-26-2010, 01:41 AM
Proud Sponsor

Re: thanks to diesel innovations

glad to hear you got them, but when were they on backorder, we have had plenty in stock.

Adam Brannan
Email
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Phone (904)-813-5067

2011 F350 KR SWB CC 4x4 tuned by Ford

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-26-2010, 01:56 AM Thread Starter
Power Junky

Re: thanks to diesel innovations

i originally ordered them and david was out of stock. he had placed a large order and they were out at arp is what i was told. i originally ordered them 3 weeks ago and they were suppost to show up 3-4 days later. (ordered late on a thursday). i called to ask about shipping time the monday a few days after he said they would show up. he called me back about it said they were in the process of making them they were on b/o. he said they would ship from arp. fast forward to tuesday when i was contacted by diesel innovations to see if i had gotten them which i had not. they said they will ne there thursday. when i got home they were on my door step.

Randy
2006 f250 4x4 lariat cc swb 6.0psd torqueshift elec tcase soon to have isspro gauges air/fire/tranny/ fuel pretty much stock

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode