regulated return?? I think this kit i got is JUNK!! - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-25-2010, 06:54 PM Thread Starter
<-MONEY PITT!!

regulated return?? I think this kit i got is JUNK!!

Well i bought a kit from 4x4 freak on here and i pretty much figured out most of it but were to run the return to the lines are all push to lock on the frame and he gave me some thread in brass fitting that he says goes to the return on the frame ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT heres a link to the pics of what i got...Regulated Return pictures by mpd224 - Photobucket iguess im gonna have to T into the airdog return...So much for a complete kit

2010 CCSB Afe Intake and dual exhaust
2006 CCLB F-250 Studs,Squeez,EGR delete,RR to AirDog II and a Airraid Intake & Sct Hot tunes *SOLD*
1963 Chevy Nova II 88mm turbo 408 LSX backhalved and tubbed 9.22 @ 145 @ 5000ft BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

02 Cummins ECSB 5 spd,250s,edge comp 64 over a s475.. Work Truck
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-25-2010, 07:26 PM
Captain Negativity!

Send a message via AIM to PSDPlayer
Re: regulated return?? I think this kit i got is JUNK!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifitssmokinitsstrokin View Post
Well i bought a kit from 4x4 freak on here and i pretty much figured out most of it but were to run the return to the lines are all push to lock on the frame and he gave me some thread in brass fitting that he says goes to the return on the frame ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT heres a link to the pics of what i got...Regulated Return pictures by mpd224 - Photobucket iguess im gonna have to T into the airdog return...So much for a complete kit

Looks to me that it connects to the return line from the stock regulator. Which would attach to the return line from the stock secondary return line (the AN adaptor on the end of it).

He brought that kit by. It was as complete of a kit without attaching to another manufactures aftermarket parts. If you haven't gotten it completely figured out, you might want to double check before you come on here to talk ####. Or I know someone that will mail you some plastic letters which will physically allow you to eat your words. So much for a well thought out attack plan.

Email:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Phone:954-275-6801 Leave me a message. I can't always answer.
05 CC LB DRW Lariat 4x2 Dropped 3/6.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-25-2010, 07:27 PM
Haters Gonna Hate

Send a message via MSN to Fordfreak4life

doug attacks again, lol hahaha

2004 F-350 CCSB DRW Sport Package..... something else to spend money on
Proud Supporter of Race For The Warriors

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-25-2010, 07:59 PM
< YOU WISH...

LMFAO

I have a gripe too, I bought a ford oil filter but it wont fit into my cummins. Damn junk from ford. Im going on every site to tell everyone how bad their crap is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltaine View Post
It feels like someone just had forced buttsecks with my eyes.

**no links for non site sponsors please**
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-25-2010, 08:53 PM Thread Starter
<-MONEY PITT!!

Ya sorry guys wasent trying to sound like a dick but all the bags were labled all jacked up it said the return went to the hard line connector on the frame right on the bag!! im like wtf there is no connector on the frame its all hard line well 4x4 freak didnt label the bags so its not his fault he bought it that way so who ever labled the #### before didnt know wtf they were doin...come to find out the return goes to the fuel bowl just like the itp kit or all the others...When i talked to dued the first time i thought he said it deleted the fuel bowl so i was lost didnt think to look at a part that i thought was no longer used...

SORRY FOR THE GRIPE 4x4 freak helped me out to the fullest of his knowledge it was just kind of hard when he hadnt used the kit and i thought it deleted the fuel bowl so i was lost trying to find a place to return the fuel down on the frame since thats what the labled bags said!!

2006 CCLB F-250 Studs,Squeez,EGR delete,RR to AirDog II and a Airraid Intake & Sct Hot tunes *SOLD*
1963 Chevy Nova II 88mm turbo 408 LSX backhalved and tubbed 9.22 @ 145 @ 5000ft BUILT NOT BOUGHT!

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-26-2010, 01:06 AM
PSN Local

Glad i can help.

2005 6.0 CC SB 4x4
Special thanks to Doug at GoGoDiesel
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-27-2010, 03:56 PM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSDPlayer View Post

Looks to me that it connects to the return line from the stock regulator. Which would attach to the return line from the stock secondary return line (the AN adaptor on the end of it).

He brought that kit by. It was as complete of a kit without attaching to another manufactures aftermarket parts. If you haven't gotten it completely figured out, you might want to double check before you come on here to talk ####. Or I know someone that will mail you some plastic letters which will physically allow you to eat your words. So much for a well thought out attack plan.
buahahah let me know if you need the letteres mailed

TT

Zoodad mod, high idle mod, blue winshield washer fluid, cat delete mod, tinted windows
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-29-2010, 04:17 PM
PSN Local

Quote:
Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
LMFAO

I have a gripe too, I bought a ford oil filter but it wont fit into my cummins. Damn junk from ford. Im going on every site to tell everyone how bad their crap is.
WTH......the filter will fit....you bought the wrong wrench is all

2003 F-250 CC FX-4...4x4
Tuned by INNOVATIVE
Industrial Injection Turbo
200cc sticks by CASSERLY
Zex-Nos
12.73...1/4 on 190's
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 12:23 AM Thread Starter
<-MONEY PITT!!

Well im still fighting this RR the rear driver side head is still leaking fuel even after overnighting alum. crush washers from earls...So i pulled it all back apart and come to find out the banjos i got in the KIT are 12mm 1.25 and the heads are 12mm 1.5 so i sure thats why nothings worked....i would think that it woulnd fit in the head as good as it does but i guess im wrong!! The return line in to the fuel bowl is stripped so i had to buy another fitting for that and overnighting stuff is gettin pricey and when my truck is in the shop and needs to be out of there i have no choice but to pay the doe...kinda wishing i would have just left it alone and just did the damn egr delete but i had to do both...What a nightmare i guess thats why complete kits cost the doe...takes all the guess work out it!!! With all the little stuff i have bought for this KIT its really adding up!!

Im not ranting at 4x4 freak just posting what is going on HE HAD NO IDEA IF THE KIT WAS 100% RIGHT BECAUSE HE HAD NEVER USED IT!!

When the truck has a little miss when u rev it up it must be that head leaking fuel Making for low rail pressure on that side or something??

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 08:54 PM
Hate 'R Us

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifitssmokinitsstrokin View Post
Well im still fighting this RR the rear driver side head is still leaking fuel even after overnighting alum. crush washers from earls...So i pulled it all back apart and come to find out the banjos i got in the KIT are 12mm 1.25 and the heads are 12mm 1.5 so i sure thats why nothings worked....i would think that it woulnd fit in the head as good as it does but i guess im wrong!! The return line in to the fuel bowl is stripped so i had to buy another fitting for that and overnighting stuff is gettin pricey and when my truck is in the shop and needs to be out of there i have no choice but to pay the doe...kinda wishing i would have just left it alone and just did the damn egr delete but i had to do both...What a nightmare i guess thats why complete kits cost the doe...takes all the guess work out it!!! With all the little stuff i have bought for this KIT its really adding up!!

Im not ranting at 4x4 freak just posting what is going on HE HAD NO IDEA IF THE KIT WAS 100% RIGHT BECAUSE HE HAD NEVER USED IT!!

When the truck has a little miss when u rev it up it must be that head leaking fuel Making for low rail pressure on that side or something??
Hate to tell you but RR on these trucks are pretty much pointless to begin with.

Everytime my truck has sputtered or missed it's been a dropped injector or bad FICM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode