New Wdi injector misfires - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Zmann

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-17-2019, 01:51 AM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

New Wdi injector misfires

The issue is, I got a batch of 155cc stock nozzle injectors from Warren to replace my 155000 mile stock ones. The stocks we're fine but since I had some time I figured I would change them. At first other than shaking like junkyard dog they ran alright. But a mile up the road cel comes on showing #6 high ckt. I forget the code. P0277 I think. It has a fresh ficm in it and the injector ohmed fine, so I figured a short in the harness. $200 and a new injector harness later the code is still there and now a #6 cylinder contribution code. Does this mean I have to take this thing apart again??? Definitely not impressed with these injectors. I ordered the premium from Innovative but after I installed them I was looking at the receipt and noticed I was sent the basics (No new spool valves, Solenoids, plugs, plunger springs and poppet springs 1 year warranty) And innovative won't refund the price difference. And then Warren "misplaced" my cores so now I'm out my core refund. This project has been a nightmare! So what do you guys think could be causing these two codes? Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-17-2019, 09:25 PM
Administrator

Re: New Wdi injector misfires

Warren another black eye for them

thak kind of Bullcrap is why i buy with a credit card

i have only had to do 2 chargebacks but that would have constituted a third if it was my purchase
heavydoc likes this.

DTR's Donation page

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP DTR Ron
you are missed and will live on through your great video library contribution to the DIY community

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-20-2019, 05:24 PM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

I bought thru id. Not much good to say about them either.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode