Fuel System - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-23-2018, 08:14 AM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

Fuel System

Going to do this all at once. Replaced the oil cooler and cracked the housing in the process. Decided to go ahead and finally do the air to oil cooler with the remote oil filter. Since I needed to do a regulated return anyways I'm going to do the Driven diesel return with fuel bowl delete pushed buy there race fuel system with the fuelab pump. I decided to do the sump. With that I have a few questions. I have a old aftermarket 60 gallon metal tank on it. There really isn't a lowest point on it so I'm assuming I'm safe to install the sump under were the pick up is. Also on deciding what sump to use. I have the DD option with the ring of bolts and a single outlet for supply. Now the regulated return returns goes back into the stock return line and feeds back to the top of the tank. Or I can get the GR sump with integrated return which is the single bolt lock style. Has anyone used the GR sump? Should I just bypass the stock lines all together and cap them off at the top of the tank and run both supply and return to the sump? The driven diesel sump is 95$, GR is 189$ or I can do the Beans single hole sump for 150$.

Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode