EGR Valve Deleate - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-19-2017, 08:39 PM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

EGR Valve Deleate

I have a early 03 F250 6.0 4X4 WITH 96 THOU ON it ! I would like to take out the EGR Valve and cap it off and lay it on the intake ! Can it be done ?It has been unhooked for about 8 years and I pull 5 tons with this Beast ! She let me down one time in 14 years and cost me $ 900.00 for a MAP sensor for it ! I figure it cheaper than payments ! HA ! Jim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-19-2017, 10:16 PM
Native Texan

Garage
Re: EGR Valve Deleate

Quote:
Originally Posted by indian347 View Post
I have a early 03 F250 6.0 4X4 WITH 96 THOU ON it ! I would like to take out the EGR Valve and cap it off and lay it on the intake ! Can it be done ?It has been unhooked for about 8 years and I pull 5 tons with this Beast ! She let me down one time in 14 years and cost me $ 900.00 for a MAP sensor for it ! I figure it cheaper than payments ! HA ! Jim
What I did on an ambulance that I deleted was put an egr delete kit on it but left the valve in place. And it sets a performance code but does not set a check engine light.

Sent from my Super awesome outdated Samsung that doesn't burst into flames using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Upgrades:
|Bellowed UpPipes|160CC Injectors|Adrenaline HPOP|Rebuilt Turbo 360 Bearing|Custom E-Fuel|Manual to Auto Conversion
|Delete Pedestal|3" Down Pipe 4" Exhaust|Dual Tensioner and Belt|Stainless Steel HPX Crossover|Custom Banks InterCooler
|42 Gal Rear Tank 35 Gal Front Tank |DP Infinity Tuner
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-29-2017, 01:28 PM
PSN Local

Re: EGR Valve Deleate

I installed the spool delete in mine at least a year ago with no problems. I bought it off eBay and kept the egr valve connected and bolted to the intake.

Sent from my TouchPad using Tapatalk

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode