Edge insight, thoughts opinions - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 12:53 AM Thread Starter
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Edge insight, thoughts opinions

If you are running this what do you think of it? I see that it monitors 100 parameters, I am hoping of those 100, fuel pressure, water temp and oil pressure/temp are included? It seems to be reasonably priced if it's any good it would be cheaper than buying all those extra gauges. Thoughts, opinions, especially if you are running one.

2005 F-250
Tuning by-Gearhead Automotive & Innovative
Performance Truck Products
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 01:19 AM
PSN Local

Re: Edge insight, thoughts opinions

i run the edge evolution i get all the temps, boost,reads codes/erases codes,you can set alerts,make custem programs .get updates for it on line. it does every thing i need.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-01-2009, 01:35 AM
Proud Sponsor

I like mine..its very close to analog gauges accuracy within a couple degree's it will not monitor fuel pressure on a 6.0. Don't think it does oil pressure either.

Adam Brannan
Email
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Phone (904)-813-5067

2011 F350 KR SWB CC 4x4 tuned by Ford
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-02-2009, 01:00 AM
PSN Local

I love my edge juice with att mine works great on extream its little hard on the trans but with a bigger vavle body in the trans would help but i love mine.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-02-2009, 07:22 PM
6.0 money pit

big black the insight is not a programmer you are probably thinking of the attitude
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-06-2009, 12:21 AM
Steamfighter

I like my insight. Use it primarily for egt, rpm, ect,+boost . You can set alerts ( will flash a lighted screen and flash parameter ) I don't have a heavily moded truck , and don't like the look of a bunch of gauges.

2006 F350 6 wheeler. some mods done thanks to First Coast Diesel Performance , but more to come!! .
Steamfitter local 602 Washington D.C.

2005 F250 OVERLOADED WORK HOSS

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode