Need help on rim choice - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-13-2014, 04:30 AM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

Need help on rim choice

Hey guys so I have a 2006 f250 ccsb white with black lights and white bumpers. I'm going to run into some cash soon and I was going to buy some new rims and tires but can't decide on the rims. I stuck between 20x12 fuel nutz-black or 20x12 fuel fuel full blown- white with white hub caps. Here are some pictures. Tell me what y'all think. Thanks. ImageUploadedByAG Free1399955318.367608.jpgImageUploadedByAG Free1399955339.676413.jpg
Here is an example of fuel nutzImageUploadedByAG Free1399955379.996480.jpg
And here is an example of the full blownImageUploadedByAG Free1399955413.608256.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-13-2014, 05:23 PM
"Slap hands slap hands"

Re: Need help on rim choice

I think they both look good and would be sick on your truck. I personally went with black wheels so I don't have to clean them as often or ever lol. White will be a beotch to keep clean especially in bad weather.

JB
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-13-2014, 09:01 PM
PSN Newb

i think the whites would look good,,,

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-16-2014, 06:31 PM
PursuitInterceptor

If I had to do it over again I'd get something like the BMF wheels that have the machined edges. So the areas that are machined out are nice a shiny yet the wheel is black.

Consider experimenting with PlastiDip if you want them white. Save money and you can just peel it off if you don't like it. OR If you don't like the white wheels you can Dip them black.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You see, in this world there's two kinds of people my friend....those with loaded guns, and those who dig.

You dig.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode