Anyone ever buy from XDP.com??? - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-09-2014, 02:32 PM Thread Starter
S2Kitt

Anyone ever buy from XDP.com???

I found their site and they have some pretty good deals, I just want to make sure they are legit before I purchase anything.

Reason I ask is because I've seen alot of negative feedback on the site about PerformanceMachine.com and I don't want to go through the same BS that some you you guys had to unfortunately.

any feed back would be appreciated

thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-09-2014, 03:24 PM
JGman141

Re: Anyone ever buy from XDP.com???

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2Kitt View Post
I found their site and they have some pretty good deals, I just want to make sure they are legit before I purchase anything.

Reason I ask is because I've seen alot of negative feedback on the site about PerformanceMachine.com and I don't want to go through the same BS that some you you guys had to unfortunately.

any feed back would be appreciated

thanks
I've bought from them many times, never had an issue with them

2004 6.0 ccsb Warren 430/150 hybrids, Warren Comp Trans, Warren Dual Hpop, Billet S475 w/race cover, Marty's A1000 Fuel System, Colt Stage 2, and all the other supporting stuff
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-09-2014, 03:56 PM
I Love Work'N On Hot Rods

Yea they're a great place to buy from

Nate
06 F350 4x4: Non-VGT 67mm Turbo, WPE Big Oil HPOP, HD 215/85s, Race Ported Intake, NB/Warren Tranny, and some other stuff.... 100k miles and counting....

06 F250 2wd: Stock... EGR delete, Race Ported Intake, and a mild street tune.... Leaking HGs
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WINDRUNNER PERFORMANCE ENGINEERING (WPE)

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-09-2014, 06:48 PM
Swamp trash...

I have ordered from them, no problems.

Chris. 06 LBCC XL 4◊4

Studded and deleted
Oringed heads
S2 turbo
190/30 injectors
ported intake
amsoil bypass
PHP gryphon
SCT X3
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-09-2014, 08:05 PM
PSN Veteran

I've ordered stuff multiple times and always had good service. They often have a 10% off discount around any holiday(some items excluded). Free shipping on orders over 50$ also. Prices are fair I think.

Black truck. 350/200 S472sxe arp, beehives, pushrods, fuel lab pump, stealth twins, swamps idm. Dana60 with ox locker. 33 row dorman transmission cooler. BTS transmission. 20x12 mo970 305/55 toyo open country.

2011 f350 36xxx 20x12ís -44 leveled.

White. 230,xxx 1995 f250 Dana 60, 5inch diamond eye. 6637. Winter/work truck.

Last edited by mikes95powerstroke; 03-09-2014 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Typo
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-09-2014, 08:40 PM
PSN Local

Ive ordered the majority of my upgrades from there for my 6.0L, never had an issue.

2006 F250 6.0L Powerstroke (Sold)
1999 F350 7.3L XLT Bone Stock
112,000 Miles

post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-09-2014, 10:45 PM
PSN Newb

I've bought from them several times. The only time I wasn't real happy I ordered some afe oil filters for my 6.0. Figured they made good air filters and supposedly their oil filters are supposed to be good too. Well not for the 6.0. They don't have the proper tabs on the inside if the filter to release the spring. So they just won't work. Poor engineering on afe. I bought about 80 bucks worth of them. Well a little more than a month later when I went to use them and they didn't work I called xdp. They said that since it had been more than a month since my order they wouldn't take them back. I also called afe several times and they said they would take care of the problem but they never did either. I finally just threw the lot of them in the garbage. So long story short they made me mad enough I won't do business with them again. I also won't buy anything but racor or motorcraft filters again. I just had to learn the hard way.

2004 Ford F350. 373 rear end. Amsoil, or Redline in everything except motor Rotella T-6. Egr delete, ARP studs, coolant bypass, oil bypass. Add Tcw3 to my fuel. 4 in turbo back, and AFE cold air. Sct x3 with PHP tunes and FICM Atlas 40 tune.
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-10-2014, 01:00 AM Thread Starter
S2Kitt

wow thanks guys for the help, I definitly feel alot better about buying from them now.

Think I might go ahead an place my order then
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-11-2014, 12:32 PM
PSN Veteran

I bought a blue Mishimoto hose kit from them. They sat for more than a month, I finally opened to see if the color matched some other blue hose that I had recieved. When opened I found the upper hose was missing. Called them, sent requested pictures, and 2 days later had a new hose set at my door! GREAT SERVICE.
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-11-2014, 12:47 PM
PSN Local

I echo above. An item I wanted was on backorder, I was given the option to wait or cancel the order. I waited, and received the item ahead of the projected availability.

God, Guns and Guts Made America Free!!

Darryl Worley

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode