Small towns to move to down south - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-04-2014, 04:26 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Small towns to move to down south

I am from Michigan and would like to move down south. I really like Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and maybe Tennessee, can anyone tell me of some nice small towns to move to down there maybe 8,000 people and below. Preferably around 5,000 people and below? Thank you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-04-2014, 06:22 AM
Banned

Re: Small towns to move to down south

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmbannow View Post
I am from Michigan and would like to move down south. I really like Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and maybe Tennessee, can anyone tell me of some nice small towns to move to down there maybe 8,000 people and below. Preferably around 5,000 people and below? Thank you
Therea lots of small towna down here in alabama

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-04-2014, 06:59 AM
PSN Local

There are a ton of nice small towns in Alabama, as well as Georgia and South Carolina. I haven't spent a whole lot of time up in Tennessee, but what I've seen near Nashville was decent, although I'd avoid the Memphis area like the plague ! I prefer the Gulf Coast though. Not much into the swampy type scenery in Louisiana, more along the lines of Gulf Shores, Ala or Daphne/Spanish Fort area. I live in the Panhandle area of Florida now, and we jokingly refer to it as L.A or Lower Alabama. Between Pensacola and Tallahassee there are some nice coastal as well as quaint rural towns like what you seem to be looking for...

02 Excursion Limited PMR 7.3 WW2 , 6637, XCal3/EDGE CTS, 4 inch DP/muffler delete exhaust, 5 inch tip, slotted and cross drilled rotors, EBC pads...
90 Mustang Hatch 351/5 spd
91 Mustang GT 306 H/C/I T56 6 spd
92 Mustang SSP 408/Nitrous
93 Mustang Vert 306 H/C/I

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-05-2014, 12:52 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Thank you! Yea Nashville was nice but too big and I've never been to Memphis but I'll check those places out, I'm from Michigan and I'm just sick of the weather and in my line of work it isn't too hard to find a job. So yea I'm going to do some research and I'll check out Gulf Shores, and the other places.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode