auto engunity? - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-27-2012, 11:42 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local

auto engunity?

Ok i got this thing how do i check icp ficm voltage hpo pressures? I lost how to use it.

04 f-250 quad cabin 4x4 auto 5r110, 190cc 100%, upgraded oil cooler, upgraded fuel spring regulator, 6.4 banjos, airdogII, gogo's direct clutch solenoid, 5'' exhaust with no cat, sct 3015 with xrace,xstreet,looney wild,srl+,ddp,rcd,super panty dropper, arp headstuds, sinister coolant filtration, sinister egr delete, moderate tuned 58v ficm.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-28-2012, 01:29 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Re: auto engunity?

if youve used A E please walk me through this.

04 f-250 quad cabin 4x4 auto 5r110, 190cc 100%, upgraded oil cooler, upgraded fuel spring regulator, 6.4 banjos, airdogII, gogo's direct clutch solenoid, 5'' exhaust with no cat, sct 3015 with xrace,xstreet,looney wild,srl+,ddp,rcd,super panty dropper, arp headstuds, sinister coolant filtration, sinister egr delete, moderate tuned 58v ficm.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-28-2012, 11:55 AM
PSN Newb

Mine should be here this evening. If you don't have an answer by then, I'll figure it out.... You got the expanded ford module, right?

Last edited by Thunderpimp; 06-28-2012 at 12:01 PM. Reason: typo

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-28-2012, 06:26 PM
Busted Nuckles

For HPO pressure enable collection of data for 'Injector Control Pressure - Desired' and 'Injector Control Pressure'
'Injector Control Pressure - Desired' is the pressure that the PCM is asking the IPR (Injection Pressure Regulator) to deliver to the injectors.
'Injector Control Pressure' is the actual pressure as measured by the ICP (Injection Control Pressure) sensor.

For FICM voltage enable collection of data for 'FICM Logic Power' and 'FICM Main Power'
'FICM Logic Power' is the voltage supplied to the FICM from the electrical system (i.e. the battery/charging system); should be about 13.5 V
'FICM Main Power' is the voltage output from the FICM to drive the injectors; should be between 46 and 48 volts.

I modified my FICM and it puts out between 49.5 and 50.5 volts under all circumstances. I wanted a little more juice, but I didn't want to stress the FICM or cause the PCM to trigger a check code (for over 52 volts).
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-29-2012, 12:03 AM
PSN Newb

These are under the 'live data' tab on top..
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-29-2012, 02:20 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local

do i need to buy the advanced sensor version to check all this stuff because all i got now is generic powertrain and that doesnt let you see very much.

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-29-2012, 04:57 AM
Intelligent Burro

Go to this site and download the manual. Not trying to be a smart a## but you may need this info at a later time. http://www.autoenginuity.com/dloads/...user_guide.pdf
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-29-2012, 01:19 PM Thread Starter
PSN Local

ive got the manual it came with the obdII port conector a cord that plugs into that. a cd to download it. a security dongle that i have no clue about because my computer doent pick anything up when i plug it in. im guessing that the security dongle was suposed to be the ford package right? or do i have to buy it for $200 online. i would of got another scanner if it was this difficult and expensive now if i buy this advance package ill have over $500 in it.

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-29-2012, 11:23 PM Thread Starter
PSN Local

ok i got everyting squared away now...just for future reff. if you get one do not throw away the paper with the advanced powertrain numbers because you will need to log them into the program to see future goodies.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode