Moving to Everett, WA!!!!!! - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-04-2012, 01:25 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Moving to Everett, WA!!!!!!

Ok i know this is probably not the right place but i figure i will get better views here. I am moving to Everett WA on June 8th and report to the USS Nimitz July 19th. I was wondering if there was anyone on here that is in that area? Looking to make new friends in a new area. Moving from NY to WA. Going to be a long haul. Just weighed the truck and 16ft flatbed yesterday and weighs 9900# empty. I am hauling a 1974 f150 and will have 2 55 Gallon drums in the bed of the 6.0L Going to be a heavy B!tc. Plus all on 200cc sticks and a Pmax
Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
F350, 6.0, CC, SWB, VEGISTROKE, AD2, ARP's, OEM Gaskets, Pmax, 200cc Sticks SCT SF3, FICM Tunning, Custom ZOODAD, Coolant Filter, EGR Delete, Smoked Cab Lights, 6" Mitre Stacks, 8" 4-link Lift, SS-M16 37/13.50/20 SURE WAS NICE WITHOUT THE ADS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-04-2012, 02:15 AM
I Love Work'N On Hot Rods

Re: Moving to Everett, WA!!!!!!

Are you transfering from shore duty back to sea or are you straight out of prototype?? I take it from the Nuke Plants up there??

Nate
06 F350 4x4: Non-VGT 67mm Turbo, WPE Big Oil HPOP, HD 215/85s, Race Ported Intake, NB/Warren Tranny, and some other stuff.... 100k miles and counting....

06 F250 2wd: Stock... EGR delete, Race Ported Intake, and a mild street tune.... Leaking HGs
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WINDRUNNER PERFORMANCE ENGINEERING (WPE)
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-04-2012, 02:33 AM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Register at Northwest Ford Diesels

all local guys, Quite a few from right there in Washington...

I built a few stores there over the years, Wal-Marts, Home Depots and Fred Meyers...

Look up a restaurant called "phillyurbelly" or something like that...

BEST FRICKING Philly cheese steak EVER!!!

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-04-2012, 02:37 AM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Philly Cheese Steak and Sub
8630 Evergreen WayEverett, WA 98208‎
(425) 347-3664‎

Took me a few minutes... So yummy.

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-04-2012, 03:16 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local

I am a staff pickup at S8G. Been in NY since Oct 2008. Going to my first ship. Yes nuke.

I can't wait for a good philly place.

F350, 6.0, CC, SWB, VEGISTROKE, AD2, ARP's, OEM Gaskets, Pmax, 200cc Sticks SCT SF3, FICM Tunning, Custom ZOODAD, Coolant Filter, EGR Delete, Smoked Cab Lights, 6" Mitre Stacks, 8" 4-link Lift, SS-M16 37/13.50/20 SURE WAS NICE WITHOUT THE ADS
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-04-2012, 03:22 AM
I Love Work'N On Hot Rods

Got ya man. I kind of figured as there just aren't any other real Navy duties up in NY other than say recruiting but Ballston Spa was what made me think Nuke. I'm on shore duty right now down in Millington TN but came from the Harry S Truman out of Norfolk last year. All I can say is that I sure did get A LOT of actual operational experience with the plants on that ship. What's cool about the Nimitz is that (IIRC) it has it's own set of heat up rates and cool down rates for the plant. Ok well enough shop talk man. Best of luck and take care. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Nate
06 F350 4x4: Non-VGT 67mm Turbo, WPE Big Oil HPOP, HD 215/85s, Race Ported Intake, NB/Warren Tranny, and some other stuff.... 100k miles and counting....

06 F250 2wd: Stock... EGR delete, Race Ported Intake, and a mild street tune.... Leaking HGs

WINDRUNNER PERFORMANCE ENGINEERING (WPE)
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-04-2012, 04:06 AM
so many trees

from skagit washington. its the county north of the one everett is in. here's a pointer. dont live in south everett. get a spot near the base if possible. there's a bunch of great shops out here. i can name a few and what they're best for. dont want to step on anyones toes here so pm me if you want their names.

some stock truck from washington state
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-04-2012, 11:46 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Quote:
Originally Posted by windrunner408 View Post
Got ya man. I kind of figured as there just aren't any other real Navy duties up in NY other than say recruiting but Ballston Spa was what made me think Nuke. I'm on shore duty right now down in Millington TN but came from the Harry S Truman out of Norfolk last year. All I can say is that I sure did get A LOT of actual operational experience with the plants on that ship. What's cool about the Nimitz is that (IIRC) it has it's own set of heat up rates and cool down rates for the plant. Ok well enough shop talk man. Best of luck and take care. Sorry I can't be of more help.
Detailer??????Rate???

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-04-2012, 11:48 AM Thread Starter
PSN Local

Quote:
Originally Posted by sargepep56 View Post
from skagit washington. its the county north of the one everett is in. here's a pointer. dont live in south everett. get a spot near the base if possible. there's a bunch of great shops out here. i can name a few and what they're best for. dont want to step on anyones toes here so pm me if you want their names.
That is one thing i saw out there that there was alot of diesel shops and alot of lifted trucks. In NY i feel like the only lifted truck. Cant wait to get back west. I do most of the work myself but if i need help on something i will definitly take a look at those shops. I am getting a place over in lake stevens

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-04-2012, 02:08 PM
so many trees

lake stevens is a great town. good choice

some stock truck from washington state

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode