Industrial Injection Injectors - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-17-2012, 05:08 PM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

Industrial Injection Injectors

Hey guys, been a member for a while but this is my first post. I am looking to get new injectors (mine are shot) and go with something a little bigger than stock (170-190cc range), I have been leaning towards Casserly injectors because of there great reputation for quality but am trying to find some more info about the Industrial Injection injectors. They seem like a great deal for a built from new injector. Basically i am looking for some feedback from people who have experience with Industrial Injection and/or the Alliant injectors they use to build them. I should probably mention that I will be doing a lift pump, reg. return, and powermax aswell. The truck currently just has studs, tune, deletes etc. Thanks in advance for any help!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-17-2012, 07:55 PM
PSN Veteran

Re: Industrial Injection Injectors

shoot me a pm i can get you prices on warren diesel injectors! search on here and you will find nothing but great things! his customer service is also top notch!

2009 Ford F-350 FX4 4x4, H&S 300HD, MBRP 5" DP back exhaust, S&B intake, sinister egr delete, 4" BDS lift with fox shocks, 20x12 fuel nutz, 37" toyos, Custom painted headlights by me, fusion bumper with rigid led lights
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-17-2012, 08:39 PM
PSN Local

I vote warren as well

[White Early 2004 F250 Harley

Adrenaline hpop, Aeromotive, ARP, BPD, BTS, Borg Warner 62/68/.88, Carli, Fox, Fuelab, GH/TSD/Wildman, Holders 225/75, PMF, S&B, Mishimoto rad/ic, 08 axle swap

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-17-2012, 08:43 PM
Faster Than You

The Industrial guys have there stuff together, no short cuts in there parts. Not knocking other venders at all as there are plenty of good injector builders on here but we use Industrial almost exclusively and haven't had any issues out of them they are a top notch shop.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-17-2012, 09:47 PM
PSN Veteran

i will back eric up as well. they are top notch over there too! not downing industrial at all just going with what i can put out there

2009 Ford F-350 FX4 4x4, H&S 300HD, MBRP 5" DP back exhaust, S&B intake, sinister egr delete, 4" BDS lift with fox shocks, 20x12 fuel nutz, 37" toyos, Custom painted headlights by me, fusion bumper with rigid led lights
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-25-2012, 05:07 AM
PSN Newb

I did 190's from industrial and 10 days later I had 2 hitting bad !!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode