Elite's Customer Service - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-28-2011, 01:10 AM Thread Starter
I Love Work'N On Hot Rods

Elite's Customer Service

So it appears that someone representing Elite Diesel is predicting better things to come in the future in the way of customer service. I am not here to say that it is true or false but rather would like hear what exactly is meant by him saying that in a thread not to hijack someone else's thread. I know I have had decent experiences with them on the phone regarding answering it and a few questions but when i showed interest in a set of headers and asked for a lead time I wasnt given one as they had no indea when I could expect to see a $1150 set of headers after dropping my coin to order them. Well needless to say I didnt feel like my business mattered so I didnt order any. I wonder about their injectors.

Nate
06 F350 4x4: Non-VGT 67mm Turbo, WPE Big Oil HPOP, HD 215/85s, Race Ported Intake, NB/Warren Tranny, and some other stuff.... 100k miles and counting....

06 F250 2wd: Stock... EGR delete, Race Ported Intake, and a mild street tune.... Leaking HGs
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WINDRUNNER PERFORMANCE ENGINEERING (WPE)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-28-2011, 01:39 AM
PSN Veteran

Re: Elite's Customer Service

well i had that thread about using there 8 hole nozzles and thats all they use. people were saying that they leak and blow off and dont spray in the bowl. plus they kept trying to sell me a full injector from them or sell me there DIY kit and they couldnt take no for an answer and i told them that warren diesel will be doing mine and they didnt like to hear that

2009 Ford F-350 FX4 4x4, H&S 300HD, MBRP 5" DP back exhaust, S&B intake, sinister egr delete, 4" BDS lift with fox shocks, 20x12 fuel nutz, 37" toyos, Custom painted headlights by me, fusion bumper with rigid led lights
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-28-2011, 05:56 PM
PSN Veteran

Hey guys. Our reputation hasnt been the most stellar in the last few months. I think the biggest reason for that is the lack of man power. Ive been friends with the guys at elite for a while now, and recently took a job with them. I am not the only new addition to the crew. We have taken on a few new guys to the company (not necessarily new to the industry). We are having meetings several times a week to brainstorm new ideas for new products, and new ways to help customers. We are working hard on keeping customers informed, dropping wait times on the phone, and generally being vocal and available as well as honest with everyone. We are a little in over our heads with the work that we have right now, and we are working long hours to try and get things done.

We have been super busy with designing new parts for the 6.4s and 6.7s also, and with big customer builds here as well, we are a bit overwhelmed. But, nonetheless we are putting plans into action to get back where we need to be, and where we want to be. We have been much more active on a couple other forums recently also.

And windrunner: I really appreciate you taking time to make this thread. I do appreciate you giving me the opportunity to answer some questions and share our side. Additionally, I talked to Garrett about your conversation about the headers. Elite wasnt the ones producing the headers, so we had no idea at all when they were going to be completed, it was outside of our doors, and we try not to make any promises that we cant control.

And rdunagan: I cant speak for the conversation that you had about your injectors or the reasoning behind wanting you to buy a full injector. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and I can give you my cell number.

Anyone else feel free to ask me any questions, I have no problem being up front and honest. My name is JD.

'09 F350

-JD

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-28-2011, 06:17 PM
PSN Local

JD...I'm not trying to bash you, but I would like to give you some of my experience from many, many years in customer service. A customer couldn't care less what other projects you're working on or how busy you may think you are. At that moment when you're on the phone with someone, that customer has to feel that they're the only one that matters and they need to know that you're going to do right by them. I wish you guys the best of luck. Remember though, actions speak louder than words.

'04 F350 CCLB DRW. With some stuff.
Redwood 36FL
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-28-2011, 07:44 PM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by spindrift View Post
JD...I'm not trying to bash you, but I would like to give you some of my experience from many, many years in customer service. A customer couldn't care less what other projects you're working on or how busy you may think you are. At that moment when you're on the phone with someone, that customer has to feel that they're the only one that matters and they need to know that you're going to do right by them. I wish you guys the best of luck. Remember though, actions speak louder than words.
I appreciate that sir! I understand as well. I have the unique position of seeing and living both sides of this fence... Either way I am anxious to see how things change soon! I appreciate the constructive criticism from you guys. I really like the fact that we can all be men and talk about these things that need to be changed. Believe me, it really is being taken into consideration. Any more suggestions, feel free to bring them to my attention.

'09 F350

-JD
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-28-2011, 08:47 PM
The Unseen Mod

Send a message via AIM to RescueF250

Too bad Elite pulled there status here.

03 Rescue is Dead

08 Rescue - No Limit Fab, MPD, Rescue Diesel, Barder Turbo, Fuel Lab, H&S products.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-29-2011, 07:06 AM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RescueF250 View Post
It was never pulled, just didn't renew after the site was purchased... Nothing against the site or anything, but there was too much up in the air. That could change soon.

'09 F350

-JD
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-29-2011, 12:32 PM
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RescueF250 View Post
Well they are a sponsor on the other site so thats good.

2004 f250 egr delete,studded,fass 95,suncoast convertor,itp RR,Banks intercooler,58v tuned ficm,Powermax turbo,Matts tunes,6in Icon and 35 toyos 20x12 fuels
Early 99 exlb 4wd-SOLD All Shaeffer oil
Will Iott -8/24/84-7/4/10 "We miss you buddy"
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-29-2011, 01:22 PM
PSN Local

I sure hope something gets figured out... I purchased a powermax turbo from you all Jan. 12 2010. I finally recieved it the middle of May... I put it on my stock truck and it only lasted a couple of weeks before it starting pushing oil out the exhaust side of the charger... I sent it back to you all in July and since then I have heard ALL kinds of different stories about what is up with my charger... First it was not warrantied cause I was running too big injectors (I am on stock ones though and only run a tow tune at most)... Then I was told it was getting shipped back to me a couple weeks ago and would leave on a friday... After that I called and nobody had any clue what the deal is and why I haven't recieved it.... Now the last thing is that I am SUPPOSE to be getting another new charger for replacement but I have to wait AGAIN for you all to recieve another order in which I figure will be around first of the year if it was like last time....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Personal Truck

- Pulling Truck
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-29-2011, 02:02 PM Thread Starter
I Love Work'N On Hot Rods

Man dude that sucks and I would be PISSED. I am fairly confident that if Elite simply shifted their focus to the smaller single purchase guys (i.e. a set of injectors or turbo) rather than the complete truck builds, that they would have more orders than they had products or people to fill. IMO if it is a manning issue then the owner is a schmuk for not hiring the help needed to "successfully" run a business. Now I am also a realist in that their problem probably didnt come up over night and their solution probably wont either, even though it needs to. But hopefully they can make a swing of things by taking care of one person at a time.

Nate
06 F350 4x4: Non-VGT 67mm Turbo, WPE Big Oil HPOP, HD 215/85s, Race Ported Intake, NB/Warren Tranny, and some other stuff.... 100k miles and counting....

06 F250 2wd: Stock... EGR delete, Race Ported Intake, and a mild street tune.... Leaking HGs

WINDRUNNER PERFORMANCE ENGINEERING (WPE)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode