Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

leveling kit

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  pizza pig 
#1 ·
How hard is it to install do i need any special tools? im looking at a set of 35s and i am wondering if the 1.5 would be enough i don't want it to rub.

#4 ·
Don't need any special tools. Very easy to do. Measure the height difference first, then order a leveling kit for that amount. Each truck is different. For my 06 f350 fx4 i had to get just about 4 inches for it to sit perfectly level unloaded (rear untouched).

#8 ·
Icon dual stabilizer kit
Icon adjustable track bar
Bds bottom spacer leveling kit w/ cams (2")
7000lb Ford coil springs
PMF 1.5" Top coil spring spacer.

PMF Swaybar drop bracket (haven't gotten to install it)
PMF Radius arm drop brackets (current nightmare/mishap/confusion)

I went with that set up because it started as the bds leveling kit, wasn't level so i got the ford springs (most aftermarket ones are softer and i hang a 9ft plow off the front). Still wasn't level so i got the top spacer. With 4 inches of lift you need the other stuff. 35/12.50's on stock wheels. I see some ever so slight rubbing on the radius arm.

#9 ·
silverstroker, you will only need 2 inches to be level. The reason gtmustang needed 4 is because he has a 350 which are 2 inches higher in the rear than a 250.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.