Dozers Diesel Regulated Return - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-16-2011, 03:39 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Dozers Diesel Regulated Return

If this is not in the right place feel free to move it

I purchased my regulated fuel return From JJ and Dozer Diesel (Donzimama)

just though people should hear about my experience with him

This kit was Fantastic. All of the communication that I had with JJ throughout the whole ordering process, as well as installation was fantastic. This kit was exactly what he described to me, with all of the stainless steel hoses which look awesome under the hood, the included 6.4 banjo bolts for the heads with the kit, as well as the aeromotive regulator. The pre-bent fuel lines also helped make the installation simple and easy. The way the kit installs was basically self explanatory, but even If you have a question (as I did) JJ was more than available to help out with any questions. Only downfall to the kit is the guage, but I think that is the case with any fuel return kit. The gauge malfunctioned and broke under the hood, but JJ uses dry gauges so I did not make a mess all over. I just simply put a plug where the gauge mounted and went on my merry way. I did talk to JJ about the issue, and he was more than willing to send me a new gauge. I also like how the mount for the regulator is included, although I had to modify mine slightly (just drill a different hole) it worked out great. Overall I think this kit is excellent, it keeps my injectors happy, keeps my fuel pressure constant, and looks awesome under the hood. Not to mention JJ stands behind the product. I would highly recommend not only this product from JJ, but also working with him in general!

completley stock truck...just a simple cat back system....and maybe a few other odds and ends
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-16-2011, 03:42 PM
i like to party

Re: Dozers Diesel Regulated Return

Ill be getting his kit when I get the funds, you didnt happen to take any pictures of your instal did you? what does his kit look like on the fuel bowl does it keep the stock regulator spring in the housing?
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-16-2011, 03:48 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by donzimama View Post
Yes the stock regulator housing remains intact , yes the spring is still in place, you can run a 100 psi spring with the RR kit since the pressure is being maintained and bled out the aeromotive.

Thanks Marky!!!
ha you beat me to the reply......you got it....love the set up.....and the stainless hose looks sweet under the hood

completley stock truck...just a simple cat back system....and maybe a few other odds and ends
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-16-2011, 09:21 PM
PSN Local

Do they make a 7.3 kit?

2001 Limited Excursion
4" Level Kit w/ 315/12.50/16
Isspro Performax Guages W under dash pod
38R

FFD 238/100's
T500 HPOP
Sinister RR
Foil delete
Dp F-6 w/ 9 tunes including stock
4" turbo back exhaust still w/ muffler
5" tip
S&B updated intake
HP Xover
Thank you all and God Bless!!
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-19-2011, 01:33 AM
PSN Local

How hard is it too install?

2006 F350 cclb.. Sinister egr delete with up-pipe, Warren 155's, straight pipe,Afe intake, sct x3 with tunes by eric @ innovative..sinister coolant filter kit...retro 6k HIDS..edge cts monitor

sold:97' F250eclb OBS 111,000 fresh miles. swamps Ts 6 pos. chip, diy 6637 kit, 3inch dp, 5inch exhaust,1800triple disc convertor and rebuilt trans
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-19-2011, 03:07 AM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

not sure about the 7,3 kit, i can find out, if donzimama doesnt get back to you befor i do..

as far as installation, its really not that difficult, i did mine mostly while the motor was out of the truck, so it was very easy, but even motor in...very simple...hardest part would prob be putting the rear lines in, just because its at the back of the motor...but again very simple

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-19-2011, 03:11 AM
i like to party

its very easy to do, just a pain in the ass because its super tight on the back of the heads.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-19-2011, 03:30 AM
PSN Local

Gotcha thanks guys id do mine in the cab I'm sure jj will be getting many calls/text from me lol about how mich did it tack u guys to install if u did it in the truck

2006 F350 cclb.. Sinister egr delete with up-pipe, Warren 155's, straight pipe,Afe intake, sct x3 with tunes by eric @ innovative..sinister coolant filter kit...retro 6k HIDS..edge cts monitor

sold:97' F250eclb OBS 111,000 fresh miles. swamps Ts 6 pos. chip, diy 6637 kit, 3inch dp, 5inch exhaust,1800triple disc convertor and rebuilt trans
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-19-2011, 07:36 PM
BRING DA AMBALAMPS

yes...i did it with the cab on. I'd rather drag my sack through a cactus than do it again. the kit itself is simple to install....the issue is getting the y pipe unbolted and the rear plugs out. I did the front of the motor in 30 minutes. the back took me about 6 hrs and A LOT of cussing and beer breaks.

I made some modifications to this kit before I installed it on my truck. as built, the return lines from both heads T together before going into the regulator and the other inlet port is capped. IMO, this still creates a restriction/deadhead which is the whole reason I put the kit in so I changed it up a little. I went to the shop and picked up some new AN fittings and fed each head into opposite sides of the aeromotive as shown in the second pic. this will basically let each head flow evenly into the regulator and will let it do it's job to equalize pressure and flow out the bottom. all in all.....good kit!

2005 CC FX4...compounds and everything else that goes with em.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode