Part list? - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 40 (permalink) Old 05-30-2011, 07:06 AM Thread Starter
The Red Devil

Send a message via AIM to THE RED ROCKET Send a message via Skype™ to THE RED ROCKET
Part list?

Hey every one need some help with a part list for my truck. there will be no budget limit for this truck its an 05 F-350 Xlt supercab it currently has MBRP 6inch stacks, AEM work house cold air intake and for programmers it has PPE Xcelerator Standard Ford Power Programmer , SCT TSX Touch Screen Xtreme Wireless Strategy Flash Tuner, Superchips 1855 New Generation Flashpaq Tuner
, bully dog Performance Management Tool ,CFM+ Ford LargeMouth Intake Manifold Kit. My question is what is next i just order a copple of more things but i dont know where to go from there these are the parts that are on order now Banks Power Techni-Cooler Intercooler system, ARP Diesel Head Stud Kit, BD-Power Crank Case Vent Filter, PureFlow AirDog 100 Air/Fuel Separation System , Snow Performance Boost Cooler Stage-3, BD-Power Torque Converter, BD-Power Ford Build-It Transmission Kit stage 4 master kit, Flex-a-lite TransLife Transmission Oil Cooler Kit, BD-Power Thruster Turbo Upgrade Kit with Electronics, BD-Power Ford Exhaust Brake, what else can i throw at this truck?

05 F-350 XLT. AEM workhorse, EGR delete kit, air dog II, 6 inch stacks with 3.5 inch down pipe , 37 inch nitto terra grapplers, procomp 8089 , 8 inch procomp ,procomp dual SS ,sct extreme,
99 F-350 XLT, Work truck stock
03 F-350 Lariat, Banks turbo upgrade, 5 inch turbo back, banks chip

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 40 (permalink) Old 05-30-2011, 07:32 AM
Banned

Re: Part list?

Uhh 225's and 2 turbos
post #3 of 40 (permalink) Old 05-30-2011, 07:35 AM Thread Starter
The Red Devil

Send a message via AIM to THE RED ROCKET Send a message via Skype™ to THE RED ROCKET

where can i get 225 injectors and a twin turbo kit?

05 F-350 XLT. AEM workhorse, EGR delete kit, air dog II, 6 inch stacks with 3.5 inch down pipe , 37 inch nitto terra grapplers, procomp 8089 , 8 inch procomp ,procomp dual SS ,sct extreme,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 40 (permalink) Old 05-30-2011, 08:38 AM
Banned

There is a compound setup for sale on here. Otherwise someone builds it for you or diy.
injectors you can check out jwarren or elite diesel. I dig jwarrens price but there not longevity proven yet, but i have good faith. Elite well 4k for injectors you dont have to worry about. But you should probably make sure you know exactly what your jumping into. I was jk anyway. And just because $$ isnt an option doesnt mean its advisable.
post #5 of 40 (permalink) Old 05-30-2011, 09:51 AM
Stroke it B!tch

coolant filter, oil filtration kit, cowl hood let out some egtssome new di heders with elite up-pipes. good luck with the build whats this going to be for?

78 F-150 300 straight 6, 3 on the tree
03 F-250 6.0 Play toy
06 F-250 6.0 (general nightmare) 2.5 pulling truck
12 F-350 6.7 Tow rig

Gotta pay to play son!

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-250-Owner View Post
I know you said you wouldnt turn it up..... but come on.... its like saying "I promise I will only stick the tip in" never happens like that
post #6 of 40 (permalink) Old 05-30-2011, 11:55 AM
PSN Veteran

I can get you Warren diesel injectors as well.
post #7 of 40 (permalink) Old 05-30-2011, 03:20 PM Thread Starter
The Red Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordboy11 View Post
coolant filter, oil filtration kit, cowl hood let out some egtssome new di heders with elite up-pipes. good luck with the build whats this going to be for?
im looking to build it up to see what i can get out see if i can push the more power out a 6.0L then any one else i know alot of guys go with the fumms swaps but i want to run this with just the 6.0l

post #8 of 40 (permalink) Old 05-30-2011, 07:37 PM
PSN Veteran

Then you better plan on 2 turbos,motor work,alot bigger injectors,head work, etc.....
post #9 of 40 (permalink) Old 05-30-2011, 09:46 PM
Banned

aka 20k big dawg
post #10 of 40 (permalink) Old 05-30-2011, 09:47 PM
PSN Veteran

Or that he said no budget though.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode